LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

MY MODDED ORANGE KJ
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7854
Page 1 of 1

Author:  tjkj2002 [ Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:03 pm ]
Post subject:  MY MODDED ORANGE KJ

New pics of my KJ(minus the cargo rack,people kept using it for a dumpster)

Image

Image

Image

Author:  pixeldzn [ Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:15 pm ]
Post subject: 

Looks sharp. Wonder what a KJ would look like in the Rubicon lime green color.

Author:  SethX9 [ Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:48 am ]
Post subject: 

That is bada$$!!

Author:  liberty 4 all [ Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:02 am ]
Post subject: 

Cool Liberty!!! I like it alot....great job!!!

Author:  Mutt [ Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:56 am ]
Post subject: 

Lookin' good, very unique.

Author:  kj in a tight spot [ Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:26 pm ]
Post subject: 

Sick S**T man! Love the paint job. Gotta bash that bumper up more and make it look like mine... :wink: 8)

Author:  Se7enLC [ Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:59 pm ]
Post subject: 

Now those pics really do it justice!

I love it, and I like how you kept the bottom trim grey

Author:  auggy [ Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:01 pm ]
Post subject: 

Nice 8)

Author:  tjkj2002 [ Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:34 pm ]
Post subject: 

Thanks for all the good comments,the bottom 1/3rd and the roof are black spray-on bedliner.Could you believe just 3 years ago it had $5500.00 hail damage(all the hail dents are still on the roof because I hated fixing roofs so I spray-on bedlinered it).

Author:  SavageSS27 [ Thu May 04, 2006 12:23 pm ]
Post subject: 

Awesome job on the paint!!! Did you do that all yourself? I've been shopping around, thinking about getting mine shot a nice gunmetal color. Got any tips? I can't really afford a $5000.00 paint job, but i still want it to come out nice, no FLA, or orange peel. Anybody have any suggestions on what the best way is to get some nice color for a reasonable price? I'd rather not paint on top of the factory stuff, but i will if i have to i guess. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks and NICE PAINT!!!

OH, and as an afterthought, we need to see some pics of your Jeep all lit up at night!

Author:  tjkj2002 [ Thu May 04, 2006 2:41 pm ]
Post subject: 

Sorry but a good paint job is pricy if you change the colar.You got to think of all the labor to prep the underhood,door jams,and removal of all moldings.Yes I did paint it myself but I worked in a bodyshop at the time which made it easy for me.You can paint over your factory paint as long as you prep the surface right,I didn't take the factory paint off,all you do is add a few pounds of weight to the vehicle.If I did not do all the labor myself and had to pay full price for the paint my paint job would have cost about $9,000.00 instead I spent about $3500.00.

Author:  SavageSS27 [ Thu May 04, 2006 6:40 pm ]
Post subject: 

YIKES! on second thought, white is nice....

Author:  Purple [ Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:08 pm ]
Post subject: 

i like your kj, but why dont you upload smaller pics?

Author:  tjkj2002 [ Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:16 pm ]
Post subject: 

Purple wrote:
i like your kj, but why dont you upload smaller pics?
Is this better.
    Image
    Image
    Image

Author:  Purple [ Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:20 pm ]
Post subject: 

Thank You! Thats reall nice of you:))) one kick booty KJ!!!!! Thanks again:)

Author:  tjkj2002 [ Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:24 pm ]
Post subject: 

Purple wrote:
Thank You! Thats reall nice of you:))) one kick @$#% KJ!!!!! Thanks again:)
No problem,thanks for the compliments. This thread was oh so long ago when I first joined L.O.S.T.,seams my old car domain site went to smaller pics.

Author:  Purple [ Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:26 pm ]
Post subject: 

What kind of rear bumper are you running?

Author:  tjkj2002 [ Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:36 pm ]
Post subject: 

Purple wrote:
What kind of rear bumper are you running?
Factory one for right now,it is sprat-on bedlinered.Soon I'll have Rock Lizards rear bumber on.

Author:  OzLtd [ Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:55 am ]
Post subject: 

Seeing pics of your car brings a smile to my dial every time lol!

I think its pretty cool how you've done that.

Your KJ would LOOK INSANELY cool with one of our black snorkles. I hope they get over to the states in the next few months.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/