LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Oakmulgee National Forest, Alabama
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8057
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Endurance [ Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Oakmulgee National Forest, Alabama

Hello everyone,

My second time offroad, and we finally found Oakmulgee National Forest. We had a blast! There were trails left and right.
Got stuck only twice, more or less on purpose though. The funny thing, my KJ is bone stock and the F150 has mud terrains. He got stuck almost everywhere I made it through. Sorry the server is kinda slow...

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Author:  PitViper [ Sun Apr 30, 2006 3:46 pm ]
Post subject: 

stock tires suck :evil:

Nice pics though

Author:  liberty 4 all [ Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:34 pm ]
Post subject: 

nice pics....looks like you had some fun!!!

Author:  Endurance [ Mon May 01, 2006 10:55 am ]
Post subject: 

Yeah stock tires suck, no kidding. Liberty still performed awesome though. Everyone is always making fun of it, until we head to the trails....
Little spacer lift and some AT's and Im good to go. Thanks for the comments.

Author:  Mutt [ Mon May 01, 2006 10:58 am ]
Post subject: 

Looks like fun!

I'll jump on the "Stock tires suck" boat, as evidenced this weekend on our trip.

Author:  jason thompson [ Wed May 03, 2006 1:00 am ]
Post subject: 

looked like fun
how about a map i may want to head up that way latter in the sumer or early fall
if you like that kinda wheelin you would no doubt like the trails we got down here they are simular but with more hills

Author:  Endurance [ Wed May 03, 2006 10:16 am ]
Post subject: 

I am sure we can get a hold of a map somehow. I could go to the Rangers office: "Hey do y'all have a map of all the trails? Me and my buddys wanna take our trucks in the woods!" :-)
But I saw a website where you can order maps. I may can get one at Books a Million. We'll see.

Daniel

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/