| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| On the road http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=44822 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Burchie [ Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:46 pm ] |
| Post subject: | On the road |
Well after 3 hours at the DMV, I still have to go back. But I got this far.
|
|
| Author: | Edvalencia [ Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:55 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Cool. One step closer to seeing it on the trails. |
|
| Author: | Cobalt-60 [ Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:05 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Hey Burchie, I was thinking about your XJ this week while talking to my Buddy in ATL with the '94. Any updates for us? |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|