| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| 1995 Orvis http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=46010 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | rescu2000 [ Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:44 am ] |
| Post subject: | 1995 Orvis |
I'm looking at possibly buying a 95 Orvis. Anyone know anything about them? I can't find much info. I know it is a all-time AWD. It appears to have CV's in the front. I'm curious about what kind of front diff it might use with CV's. It made me ask if that diff could be an option for a KJ swap??? Anyway, it is the 5.2 V8, so I think I'd love the power, but I really want a SFA Jeep right now. |
|
| Author: | tan's2002kjlimited [ Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:21 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
scroll down to the orvis edition basically a fancier edition zj http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeep_Grand_Cherokee |
|
| Author: | rescu2000 [ Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:54 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Yea, I had seen that page, but it doesn't go into any detail about the axles. I think it has a steel LP dana 30 front and an aluminum Dana 44 housing in the rear. But that is based on web research and there are parts places selling CV axles for that year, so I am assuming that it is IFS. Not a particularly attractive combination for off roading. Then again, I'm sure that wasn't the market for that vehicle either. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|