| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Tire size. http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=46299 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Dj S. [ Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:18 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Tire size. |
Just wanted to know if anyone knew the biggest size tire I could run on a Cherokee without lifting it. Its a 2000 and all stock. I was thinking some soft 8's and maybe some all terrain tires. Just let me know what people are running without lifts. Thanks. |
|
| Author: | JJsTJ [ Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:33 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
29" if stock springs are sagging, I've seen XJ's w/ good springs run 30's. try to find a tire shop that will mount up one of each so you can verify before you buy. share pics when you get it figured out. |
|
| Author: | Cali KJ [ Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:40 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
i just bought my 91 and it's got 30x9.5 BFG's on it. No real paper work as far as when the coils and shocks were replaced. Or if they ever have?? looks like a little modification in the front wheel wells to prevent rubbing while turning. |
|
| Author: | dieselenthusiast [ Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:40 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I have 30X9.50R15 Toyo Open Country A/T's on cragar soft 8's on the KJ, so I might try to see how well they fit on the XJ. I don't think I will have any problems, but it's hard to tell with the offset (4" of backspacing). Although, I'm hoping to have mine lifted at Christmas.............. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|