LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

The lift is done!
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=50245
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Cali KJ [ Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:07 am ]
Post subject:  The lift is done!

OK so i know i said i would take pics of the my lift install but honestly.. There wasn't time for that! I had a couple of friends come by to lend a hand and we spent 10-12 hours putting this pig together :shock: ! Took care of all the really big things Sat. and still had to finish up today. Considering we did it all with NO power or air tools.(other than grinder and recip. saw) I think it went rather well. I think RC need to take a closer look at there product and make adjustments. Anyway blah blah blah...... On with the pics right!

Here is what it looked like when i brought it home on 30x9.50s
Image
Image

Here it is now with the 4.5 RC long arm on 33x12.50s Rims are a little wide 15x10 and will be changing to 15x8 D windows that are sitting in the corner of the garage.
Image
Image
Image

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:13 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The lift is done!

NICE!

8) 8) 8) 8)

Author:  Sport [ Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The lift is done!

Looks darn good, I would have kept the sport decal on though but that is just me. very nice.

Author:  04jeepkj [ Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The lift is done!

Looking Good!! 8)

Author:  Cali KJ [ Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:50 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The lift is done!

Thanks! Now i have to get some rails and rec. set up. Going out to see what kinda flex this thing really has on the 28th. Little mild trail ride to help thing to loosen up. I'll post some pics.

Author:  dieselenthusiast [ Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:18 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The lift is done!

Very nice…………… now all you need is gears, lockers, front/rear bumpers, winch, tire carrier, and a few more goodies………

Author:  rokee1998 [ Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The lift is done!

Very nice, now you need front/rear bumpers, rock rails, rack, lights, rear qtr armor i suggest http://www.jcroffroad.com for these needs, the prices are out of this world and the quality is excellent!

Author:  dieselenthusiast [ Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The lift is done!

rokee1998 wrote:
Very nice, now you need front/rear bumpers, rock rails, rack, lights, rear qtr armor i suggest http://www.jcroffroad.com for these needs, the prices are out of this world and the quality is excellent!


Their stage 3 Rear Bumper (with tire carrier) is beautiful.

Author:  rokee1998 [ Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The lift is done!

I am extremely happy with everything I have purchased from them and plan on buying more

Author:  STINGN [ Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The lift is done!

that looks awesome, good thing you took that decal off too :D

Author:  kskj [ Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The lift is done!

Nice, the two doors Xjs are 8)

Author:  Burchie [ Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:49 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The lift is done!

Do you have a driveline vibrations?

Author:  Cali KJ [ Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The lift is done!

Burchie wrote:
Do you have a driveline vibrations?


Yeah i did. Wasn't to bad though. I actually purchased the IRO driveshaft/ Hack-N-tap http://www.ironrockoffroad.com/Merchant ... y_Code=XDT. to get me by for now. I also got some of RC steel rims from there scratch and dent section for super cheep. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Jeep-Wra ... ccessories. I'll post some pics of it as soon as i can. Looks 100% better now! :BANANA:

Author:  JJsTJ [ Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The lift is done!

Cali KJ wrote:
Burchie wrote:
Do you have a driveline vibrations?


Yeah i did. Wasn't to bad though. I actually purchased the IRO driveshaft/ Hack-N-tap http://www.ironrockoffroad.com/Merchant ... y_Code=XDT. to get me by for now. I also got some of RC steel rims from there scratch and dent section for super cheep. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Jeep-Wra ... ccessories. I'll post some pics of it as soon as i can. Looks 100% better now! :BANANA:


How much weight did it take to balance them? Ad sounds like they are off enough to warrant lots of weight or not for street use?

Author:  Cali KJ [ Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:23 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The lift is done!

JJsKJ wrote:
Cali KJ wrote:
Burchie wrote:
Do you have a driveline vibrations?


Yeah i did. Wasn't to bad though. I actually purchased the IRO driveshaft/ Hack-N-tap http://www.ironrockoffroad.com/Merchant ... y_Code=XDT. to get me by for now. I also got some of RC steel rims from there scratch and dent section for super cheep. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Jeep-Wra ... ccessories. I'll post some pics of it as soon as i can. Looks 100% better now! :BANANA:


How much weight did it take to balance them? Ad sounds like they are off enough to warrant lots of weight or not for street use?


Ummmm.... Not to sure on how much weight they actually put on them? On top of running used tires. I'm sure that doesn't help. I figured it would/ might be more than normal. I just had them use tape weights to help prevent them from getting pealed of on the rocks. (might make a really unpleasant drive home if they did :JEEPIN: ) LOL.

Author:  Burchie [ Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:57 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The lift is done!

What did you do with your old BFG's?
:JEEPIN:

Author:  Cali KJ [ Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:21 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The lift is done!

Burchie wrote:
What did you do with your old BFG's?
:JEEPIN:

Put them on CL. Funds paid for the new meats. Check your PMs Burchie. Might be able to help if your looking for some 31s?

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/