LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Can anyone photoshop these wheels ...
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24863
Page 1 of 1

Author:  DarbyWalters [ Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Can anyone photoshop these wheels ...

Image

on a KJ Sport...preferably white

Author:  Guest [ Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:08 pm ]
Post subject: 

they're not the same bolt pattern are they?

Author:  hyedipin [ Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:32 pm ]
Post subject: 

post the white KJ and will try.

Author:  DarbyWalters [ Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:45 pm ]
Post subject: 

Image

Image

I think the new KK is the same bolt pattern as the KJ

Author:  hyedipin [ Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:27 pm ]
Post subject: 

I don't have my photoshop at this location, but here is a simple cut paste:

Image

So, since he got new rims, you are thinking of getting his stock rims, are ya!? :twisted:

Author:  DarbyWalters [ Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:44 pm ]
Post subject: 

lol...just wanted to see how the grey matched up...

Author:  hyedipin [ Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:15 am ]
Post subject: 

I think these wheels are 7.5 wide. I am not sure, but it is possibility. They look second to Moabs.

Author:  ryno [ Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:49 pm ]
Post subject: 

Would the 17" Moabs from the JKs fit a KK? Is the bolt pattern the same?

Author:  Pote [ Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:46 pm ]
Post subject: 

Image


can't JUST photoshop the wheels...gotta show those wheels in some action!!!!! 8) 8)

Image

Author:  Cowcatcher [ Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:48 pm ]
Post subject: 

Those are the new KK wheels aren't they? Didn't think wheel sizes or bolt patterns changed with the KK. I was noticing some at the dealers that looked kind of nice last week too.

Author:  DarbyWalters [ Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:53 pm ]
Post subject: 

Yep...16x7...I think they are the same bolt pattern as the KJ...

Author:  Jeepman56 [ Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:49 pm ]
Post subject: 

Those look cool, I would buy em.

Author:  Pote [ Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:30 am ]
Post subject: 

remember when all our matchbox cars as kids had those style wheels? 8)

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/