| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Well.... I really like it! http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=88&t=25020 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | KJScott [ Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:42 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Well.... I really like it! |
I have checked them out on the Jeep.com site. Like the big canvas sunroof, the back seats that actually fold flat, the slightly bigger size. Looks like a Jeep. Now, 3 inch lift, outside spare mount, Moab wheels and MTRs.... mmmmmmm...... Hard to believe the price of vehicles now, priced it with what I want, 28K!!!!!!! Still no oil or battery gauges though. Oh well, will have to wait 5 years to get a used one. |
|
| Author: | rickm [ Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:11 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
I traded in my 2004 KJ for an 08 Liberty Sport. The fold flat rears seats was a big attraction for me also, as was the fold flat front passenger seat:
|
|
| Author: | KJScott [ Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:33 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
you stink, I am jealous But I really like sliding something heavy in the back, then opening the rear doors to lift and slide up those non fold flat rear seats...... |
|
| Author: | 2006KJSPORT4x4 [ Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:00 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Is that a little storage cubby next to the steering column on the left hand side??? Don't tell me the glove box is still too small to hold the owners manual....??? |
|
| Author: | Jeep4me99 [ Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:06 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
hmm I guess someone has to make up LOST KK stickers! |
|
| Author: | rickm [ Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:55 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
2006KJSPORT4x4 wrote: Is that a little storage cubby next to the steering column on the left hand side???
Don't tell me the glove box is still too small to hold the owners manual....??? Yes, it's a little storage cubby. The glove box appears to be about the same size as the KJ, or maybe slightly larger. The owners manual will fit in it just fine. By the way, the owners manual comes in a OD colored canvas case with a leather Jeep logo on it.
|
|
| Author: | DarbyWalters [ Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:59 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Jeep4me99 wrote: hmm I guess someone has to make up LOST KK stickers!
Already working on it...final design is not picked yet. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|