It is currently Fri Oct 09, 2026 2:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Anyone have the OEM 18" Chrome wheels, and want to sell them
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:15 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:04 am
Posts: 1257
Location: Pembroke Pines, FL
I just made the last payment on my Liberty so its due to go back to the dealer soon. I would like to put the OEM 18's that it came with back on. I sold my not thinking about it at the time. If you have a set laying around OR you were thinking of putting on aftermarket wheels let me know, I would like to buy yours. My off-road wheels and tires are for sale if your interested (see like in sig)

note: I have my TPMS so if you need a set for your new wheels or just want to take yours off and keep them that's fine.

_________________
Out - 2008 Jeep Liberty Limited 4x4
In - 2011 Jeep Liberty Carbon Edition http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3972889/2 ... ed-edition


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Anyone have the OEM 18" Chrome wheels, and want to sell
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:41 am 
Offline
LOST Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:47 pm
Posts: 133
Location: Detroit, MI/ West Palm Beach, FL
I have the 16" OEM Sport wheels, want those? :lol:

_________________
08 Black Sport
Black Cragar Soft 8s
Bridgestone A/T Dueler Revo2s 245/70/16
Blacked out headlights/turn signals and smoked tails

"I don't believe in a lot of things, but I do believe in duct tape"- Miles Straume


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Anyone have the OEM 18" Chrome wheels, and want to sell
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:34 am 
Offline
LOST Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:12 am
Posts: 452
Location: Calgary, AB, Canada
$2,000 and you can have mine. OEM Fortera's are still very good too about 40,000 km on em (~24k miles):wink:

_________________
2008 Jeep Liberty (KK) Ltd


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Anyone have the OEM 18" Chrome wheels, and want to sell
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:08 am 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:38 pm
Posts: 12988
Location: Colorado Springs
Mike08Liberty wrote:
I just made the last payment on my Liberty so its due to go back to the dealer soon. I would like to put the OEM 18's that it came with back on. I sold my not thinking about it at the time. If you have a set laying around OR you were thinking of putting on aftermarket wheels let me know, I would like to buy yours. My off-road wheels and tires are for sale if your interested (see like in sig)

note: I have my TPMS so if you need a set for your new wheels or just want to take yours off and keep them that's fine.

Never could understand why poeple trade off so soon,juts got done paying for it and now you wnat another vehicle payment right away.Enjoy the extra $$$ for a few years.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Anyone have the OEM 18" Chrome wheels, and want to sell
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:25 pm 
Offline
LOST Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:54 pm
Posts: 408
Location: North Carolina
tjkj2002 wrote:
Never could understand why poeple trade off so soon,juts got done paying for it and now you wnat another vehicle payment right away.Enjoy the extra $$$ for a few years.

I'm with you. If I have a good vehicle and it is payed off, I'm golden. Go a couple of months left on the van and a year left on the KJ and after that I'm going to drive the wheels off of them.

_________________
I'm right 97% of the time. Who cares about the other 4%.

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's all about?

2005 Jeep Liberty Limited - Bright Silver Metallic


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Anyone have the OEM 18" Chrome wheels, and want to sell
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:50 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:04 am
Posts: 1257
Location: Pembroke Pines, FL
It was a lease ... Read my first sentence "I just made the last payment on my Liberty so its due to go back to the dealer soon." If I owned it why would I be giving it back to the dealer :roll:

_________________
Out - 2008 Jeep Liberty Limited 4x4
In - 2011 Jeep Liberty Carbon Edition http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3972889/2 ... ed-edition


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com