LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Anyone have the OEM 18" Chrome wheels, and want to sell them
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=88&t=56879
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Mike08Liberty [ Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Anyone have the OEM 18" Chrome wheels, and want to sell them

I just made the last payment on my Liberty so its due to go back to the dealer soon. I would like to put the OEM 18's that it came with back on. I sold my not thinking about it at the time. If you have a set laying around OR you were thinking of putting on aftermarket wheels let me know, I would like to buy yours. My off-road wheels and tires are for sale if your interested (see like in sig)

note: I have my TPMS so if you need a set for your new wheels or just want to take yours off and keep them that's fine.

Author:  DetroitKK [ Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:41 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Anyone have the OEM 18" Chrome wheels, and want to sell

I have the 16" OEM Sport wheels, want those? :lol:

Author:  BrendonR [ Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:34 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Anyone have the OEM 18" Chrome wheels, and want to sell

$2,000 and you can have mine. OEM Fortera's are still very good too about 40,000 km on em (~24k miles):wink:

Author:  tjkj2002 [ Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:08 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Anyone have the OEM 18" Chrome wheels, and want to sell

Mike08Liberty wrote:
I just made the last payment on my Liberty so its due to go back to the dealer soon. I would like to put the OEM 18's that it came with back on. I sold my not thinking about it at the time. If you have a set laying around OR you were thinking of putting on aftermarket wheels let me know, I would like to buy yours. My off-road wheels and tires are for sale if your interested (see like in sig)

note: I have my TPMS so if you need a set for your new wheels or just want to take yours off and keep them that's fine.

Never could understand why poeple trade off so soon,juts got done paying for it and now you wnat another vehicle payment right away.Enjoy the extra $$$ for a few years.

Author:  67Customs [ Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Anyone have the OEM 18" Chrome wheels, and want to sell

tjkj2002 wrote:
Never could understand why poeple trade off so soon,juts got done paying for it and now you wnat another vehicle payment right away.Enjoy the extra $$$ for a few years.

I'm with you. If I have a good vehicle and it is payed off, I'm golden. Go a couple of months left on the van and a year left on the KJ and after that I'm going to drive the wheels off of them.

Author:  Mike08Liberty [ Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Anyone have the OEM 18" Chrome wheels, and want to sell

It was a lease ... Read my first sentence "I just made the last payment on my Liberty so its due to go back to the dealer soon." If I owned it why would I be giving it back to the dealer :roll:

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/