| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Annoying TPMS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=88&t=71969 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | mawlkrawler [ Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:00 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Annoying TPMS |
Anyone have any issues with their TPMS sensors? I have one that will cause the TPMS light to start blinking on my dash. I looked it up in the manual and it says its blinking due to a malfunction in the sensor. Any idea how I would fix that? Could the sensor be not connected properly? Sometimes the light comes on sometimes it doesn't. Kinda random. Also yes I checked my Air pressure yesterday |
|
| Author: | Grannysgoat [ Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:45 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Annoying TPMS |
Well, you may have to replace the sensor. They are not real expensive if you stay away from the dealer. Maybe 40 bucks on Amazon plus another 10-15 to break down the bead on the tire and have it put in. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|