| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Anyone heard of Revolution Gears? http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=88&t=82760 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Homeward_Bound [ Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:30 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Anyone heard of Revolution Gears? |
I'm getting ready to regear and lift my KK and the shop I'm going to is a supplier of Revolution and Yukon gear sets. And since they are a supplier of them I understand then trying to sell their product. They say that the secret is buying from Korea. Both Yukon and Revolution are made there. However, I have never heard of Revolution. Has anyone here have any reviews on them? |
|
| Author: | JeepMorrison [ Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:49 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Anyone heard of Revolution Gears? |
Yukon all the way |
|
| Author: | Homeward_Bound [ Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:40 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Anyone heard of Revolution Gears? |
Are you saying Yukon from experience or preference? |
|
| Author: | NAMoulton1 [ Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:28 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Anyone heard of Revolution Gears? |
I'll say Yukon from experience AND preference. No one else backs their products like Yukon does. |
|
| Author: | JeepMorrison [ Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:07 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Anyone heard of Revolution Gears? |
Homeward_Bound wrote: Are you saying Yukon from experience or preference? Both. I do diff work, yukon has the best fit and is silent |
|
| Author: | Kamaka.edlao [ Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:32 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Anyone heard of Revolution Gears? |
Does the kits on there website actually fit? I'm going for 4.56 and they have a full kit for the kk. Should I go for it? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|