LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Driver side rear door stuck?
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=88&t=86552
Page 1 of 1

Author:  TysMck15 [ Thu May 11, 2017 6:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Driver side rear door stuck?

I noticed the outside handle of the rear driver door was sticking and hard to open but today I can't open it from the outside or inside.
Does anyone have any tricks to get it open so I can remove the door panel??
Thanks

Author:  JeepinJarhead03 [ Thu May 11, 2017 6:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Driver side rear door stuck?

when one of my window regs broke it flopped down across the latch mechanism and jammed it, ended up having to pull the interior door panel with the door closed to get it open have a old sheet or something handy to protect the side of your seat from the tar-like adhesive they use to seal up the plastic that seals the door frame

Author:  TysMck15 [ Thu May 11, 2017 8:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Driver side rear door stuck?

Do you have a link to how to remove the rear door panels?

Author:  lfhoward [ Thu May 11, 2017 9:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Driver side rear door stuck?

Here's the thread I used when I took my doors apart:
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=88&t=66796

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/