LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

The addiction is back.
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=88&t=86554
Page 1 of 1

Author:  brianb1998 [ Thu May 11, 2017 10:28 pm ]
Post subject:  The addiction is back.

Kk is paid off. Now I can't stop. Ome lift installed, firestone destination ats, compass mirror, and I just received the 4.7l throttle body and the best of all......i Just got the rer nav radio for 170 bucks on ebay!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Author:  brianb1998 [ Thu May 11, 2017 10:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The addiction is back.

Quick pic of the rides Image

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Author:  lfhoward [ Thu May 11, 2017 10:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The addiction is back.

Congrats on getting it paid off! :BANANA: :rockon: :pepper:

Author:  JeepinJarhead03 [ Fri May 12, 2017 12:17 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The addiction is back.

when you gonna put lightbars on the purple one??

Author:  Tman's KK [ Fri May 12, 2017 7:20 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The addiction is back.

what is on your grill?
looks textured.

Congrats! im about to make my first payment :ROTFL:

Author:  brianb1998 [ Fri May 12, 2017 2:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The addiction is back.

HAHAHAHA The lights are already on the pink one zoom in they coppied the kj lol. The Grill.....smh definitely not textured.......It was my first mod when I bought it. I like to half booty stuff sometimes so I pulled the grill and painted with engine enamel. Problem is, I didnt want to do any prep work so I just sprayed it. Now it looks like glitter but its actually a ton of small rock chips in the enamel and the original silver is shinning through. :dizzy: :-)r

Author:  brianb1998 [ Fri May 12, 2017 2:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The addiction is back.

Tman congrats on the purchase. If you get a good one like i did you are lucky. I bought my 08 with 10k on it and I now have 120k with no major repairs needed yet.

Author:  tommudd [ Fri May 12, 2017 7:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The addiction is back.

You waited till it was paid off ?
How could you wait that long ? :shock: :shock: :wink:
Bought my 04 KJ in September, by January of 05 was already ordering lift parts
By the time I had in 6 months was lifted, different muffler, ARB front bumper etc
JUST could not wait any longer :ROTFL: :ROTFL: :JEEPIN: :JEEPIN:

Author:  KrazyKK [ Sat May 13, 2017 1:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The addiction is back.

tommudd wrote:
You waited till it was paid off ?
How could you wait that long ? :shock: :shock: :wink:
Bought my 04 KJ in September, by January of 05 was already ordering lift parts
By the time I had in 6 months was lifted, different muffler, ARB front bumper etc
JUST could not wait any longer :ROTFL: :ROTFL: :JEEPIN: :JEEPIN:


Haha I'm with tom! I still got 3ish years left on mine and I have done all sorts of little things to mine including some permanent mods like painting the factory wheels black, haha. Just saving up for a proper lift right now but as soon as I got the cash it's going on! :) :JEEPIN:

Author:  brianb1998 [ Sun May 14, 2017 12:57 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The addiction is back.

Luckily I had a lot happen in between to occupy my $$$$. :roll:

Author:  tommudd [ Sun May 14, 2017 1:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The addiction is back.

brianb1998 wrote:
Luckily I had a lot happen in between to occupy my $$$$. :roll:

LOL know the feeling,
Got married, took on a new position with the State which meant had to move 150 miles away , set up a new office, move everything not only personal items, but also whole office, bought the KJ new etc all in two months time !!! :roll: :wink: :lol:

Didn't even have time to test drive a KJ, bought it without ever driving one, they delivered it to my place, installed hitch/ wiring on it and hooked on the trailer already loaded with furniture.
Thats how you break in a brand new JEEP !!!

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/