| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| TCM quick learn and hypertech http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=88&t=86560 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | brianb1998 [ Fri May 12, 2017 6:41 pm ] |
| Post subject: | TCM quick learn and hypertech |
Here I am again. Was looking into throttle response and came across someone with rough shift points. TCM cleaned it up for them. My question is does using the hypertech negate the need of the TCM quick learn? IE I would revert back to stock with my hypertech, then have the dealer preform the quick learn, then reprogram with hypertech.....Since hypertech modifies shift points it would seem that the quick learning would be over written by the hypertech...... I may be way off base on this but it seems logical. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|