| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Front Diff Gears http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=88&t=86830 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | E6V6I6Lgunner [ Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:52 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Front Diff Gears |
So I am finally getting around to doing a regear. I have a set of 4.56 I picked up a while back for the rear. I know we have a D30 up front, but not sure what the differences are between the D30 reverse gears and standard and which I need. Thanks for the help! |
|
| Author: | tjkj2002 [ Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:46 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Front Diff Gears |
The KK uses the same front gears for a JK front D30. |
|
| Author: | lfhoward [ Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:04 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Front Diff Gears |
tjkj2002 wrote: The KK uses the same front gears for a JK front D30. X2. Since JK people regear their Jeeps all the time, it shouldn't be hard to find these. |
|
| Author: | E6V6I6Lgunner [ Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:12 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Front Diff Gears |
Thanks for the help! |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|