LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Rubber floor mats??
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12024
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Matt400 [ Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Rubber floor mats??

I am not too picky..
Rubber
Fit right
Dimples on the bottom so they don't slip
Dark slate with some blue tied in would be cool 8)

Any suggestions?

Author:  raceinfan [ Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:10 am ]
Post subject: 

I have the Huskey Liners & they work awesome & come up high enough so you can trap the dirt,water till you can empty & clean them thier $60 a set but well worth it & they don't slip at all

Author:  kolesy [ Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:41 pm ]
Post subject: 

I ahve them as well, you can get them in black or grey. I only paid 48 bucks a set from cabelas. They fit great and work better than any matt i ever had.

Author:  Liberator84 [ Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:03 am ]
Post subject: 

You can probally get the husky liners pretty cheap on Ebay.

Author:  bmg9b [ Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Weathertech

You may want to check these out. I like the "Floorliner" model.

http://www.weathertech.com

Author:  Matt400 [ Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:42 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Weathertech

bmg9b wrote:
You may want to check these out. I like the "Floorliner" model.

http://www.weathertech.com
Those are kinda nice, I suppose black would go better than gray for the dark slate carpet.

Author:  kolesy [ Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:11 am ]
Post subject: 

They are nice but i believe they are even more pricey than the Huskys and they are pretty much the same. Plus that photo looks like there is a hole in it for the tab on the floor ofthe jeep to hold the mat in place. The husky matts dont have a hole there for if but is molded around the tab. So if you do spill anything it wont leak down htrough the hole and get on the carpet.

Author:  JeepBeat [ Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:44 pm ]
Post subject: 

Husky liners all the way. Pricey in Canada, at $110+ but well worth the money, especially in wet/snow conditions, they hold water and dirt very well. Easy to clean and custom fit to the vehicle. You will get years of satisfaction and next to no deterioration in form. They keep their shape well.

Author:  Nova69 [ Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:13 pm ]
Post subject: 

How about these:

They fit the contours well and have a molded in jeep grill logo.

http://www.wyckoffchryslerparts.com/jeeplibfrons.html

Author:  marty [ Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:14 pm ]
Post subject: 

Nova69 wrote:
How about these:

They fit the contours well and have a molded in jeep grill logo.

http://www.wyckoffchryslerparts.com/jeeplibfrons.html


I have those and I think they are great. One time my kid spilled my medium sized coke from McDonalds into the back floor and the floor mat cought almost all of it.

Author:  NorCal KJ 707 [ Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:19 pm ]
Post subject: 

The FedEX lady just dropped off my WeatherTechs 10min ago! :)
Image
Image
Image
Theres a gallon of agua in that pic :twisted:
On the driver's side theres an indentation for the hook on the floor so nothing will leak through it. They look pretty sweet! My car is in the shop right now so no in-car pics yet.

Author:  BMR [ Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:36 pm ]
Post subject: 

I have the weathertech mats and I found the hook and hole to be really annoying. Especially when your liner is full of mud and water and your trying to get the liner out without spilling anything.

I removed the hook and put some epoxy putty in the hole. They're made to fit so the hook is pretty useless anyway...

Image

Author:  2006 KJ [ Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:23 pm ]
Post subject: 

a-men brotha
Image
Image

Author:  Jeepjeepster [ Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:18 pm ]
Post subject: 

Gotta say those weather-techs are nice, I wish I had them.

I ended up getting the High-Land guards in my kj but we have the weather-techs in the WK. They fit much better and look better than my high-lands but they were a bit more expensive.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/