| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Glass Cleaner http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=36715 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | zjkjmyway [ Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:18 am ] |
| Post subject: | Glass Cleaner |
Anyone ever try eagle one glass cleaner and if so how does it compare. |
|
| Author: | Jeepjeepster [ Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:03 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Ive used eagle one cleaner and its pretty good. Never really had any problems given that I used the correct towel. Ive moved on to Meguiars Detailer line glass cleaner. I buy it concentrated so I can dilute it. Got enough to make 3 gallons right now. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|