LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Camp Coffs 2008
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=27239
Page 1 of 7

Author:  pipeliner [ Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:00 am ]
Post subject:  Camp Coffs 2008

Well, I've sent in our registration. Who else is going?

Author:  Fouros [ Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:39 am ]
Post subject: 

we will be there

Author:  cmohr [ Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:39 am ]
Post subject: 

JIMINEY JILLICKERS :shock: :shock:

I'd better get my subscrition done..Would very much like to get along next year..

Author:  CD [ Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:38 am ]
Post subject: 

cmohr wrote:
JIMINEY JILLICKERS :shock: :shock:

I'd better get my subscrition done..Would very much like to get along next year..


x2 :D

Author:  GoldCoastJeepers [ Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:59 am ]
Post subject: 

Our registration is in.

Author:  ed. [ Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:56 am ]
Post subject: 

I'll have to wait until LOST @ COFFS 2008

Author:  55SIC [ Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:19 pm ]
Post subject: 

CDKJ wrote:
cmohr wrote:
JIMINEY JILLICKERS :shock: :shock:

I'd better get my subscrition done..Would very much like to get along next year..


x2 :D



x 3 :lol: Not that keen on camping and i haven't got much gear , so we may stay off site see how we go

Author:  CD [ Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:09 pm ]
Post subject: 

55SIC wrote:
CDKJ wrote:
cmohr wrote:
JIMINEY JILLICKERS :shock: :shock:

I'd better get my subscrition done..Would very much like to get along next year..


x2 :D



x 3 :lol: Not that keen on camping and i haven't got much gear , so we may stay off site see how we go


The place we all stayed at for LOST @ Coffs 07 was quite good, not sure if I will camp or not. It's a little too early to know but if we have a LOST KJ site then I will probably be up for that.

Author:  pipeliner [ Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:25 am ]
Post subject: 

cmohr wrote:
JIMINEY JILLICKERS :shock: :shock:

I'd better get my subscrition done..Would very much like to get along next year..


When you buy your December edition of JAA, the Camp Coffs registration form has a tick box for taking out a subscription - Michael isn't stupid!

Author:  cmohr [ Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:09 am ]
Post subject: 

ed. wrote:
I'll have to wait until LOST @ COFFS 2008



Was thinking more of "LOSTKJ's on Fraser Island 2008" :shock: :shock: :shock:

Author:  ed. [ Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:20 am ]
Post subject: 

cmohr wrote:
ed. wrote:
I'll have to wait until LOST @ COFFS 2008



Was thinking more of "LOSTKJ's on Fraser Island 2008" :shock: :shock: :shock:


150% down for that!
Did you have fun?
I was planning on hitting fraser sometime next year.

Author:  cmohr [ Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:34 am ]
Post subject: 

ed. wrote:
cmohr wrote:
ed. wrote:
I'll have to wait until LOST @ COFFS 2008



Was thinking more of "LOSTKJ's on Fraser Island 2008" :shock: :shock: :shock:


150% down for that!
Did you have fun?
I was planning on hitting fraser sometime next year.


Fraser Island is a "NOT TO BE MISSED DESTINATION IN ONES LIFETIME"

It's Beautiful. Cathy and myself had a blast. Will post up a Trip report as soon as I get thru all the pics.

Author:  CD [ Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:08 am ]
Post subject: 

cmohr wrote:
ed. wrote:
cmohr wrote:
ed. wrote:
I'll have to wait until LOST @ COFFS 2008



Was thinking more of "LOSTKJ's on Fraser Island 2008" :shock: :shock: :shock:


150% down for that!
Did you have fun?
I was planning on hitting fraser sometime next year.


Fraser Island is a "NOT TO BE MISSED DESTINATION IN ONES LIFETIME"

It's Beautiful. Cathy and myself had a blast. Will post up a Trip report as soon as I get thru all the pics.


I look forward to seeing that Cmohr, I've heard lots of good stuff about Fraser & seen some great pics.

Author:  G'ME MUD [ Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:34 pm ]
Post subject: 

I'll be there for Coffs but most likley in the J10, maybe the kids can bring the KJ
PUT ME DOWN FOR A DEFINITE FOR LOST ON FRASER 2008

Author:  sini [ Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:48 am ]
Post subject: 

fargin long distance to get there... :?

but i'm coming (95% sure anyhows)

Author:  CD [ Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:24 am ]
Post subject: 

sini wrote:
fargin long distance to get there... :?

but i'm coming (95% sure anyhows)


Yep, that is a long way. Which way will you drive (if you go)?

Author:  CD [ Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:26 am ]
Post subject: 

G'ME MUD wrote:
I'll be there for Coffs but most likley in the J10, maybe the kids can bring the KJ
PUT ME DOWN FOR A DEFINITE FOR LOST ON FRASER 2008


I've told Karen about LOST ON Fraser 2008 & she said "I will fly up with the kids", kind of like to join her :lol: Put the KJ on a train :wink:

Author:  CD [ Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:18 am ]
Post subject:  Camp Coffs - Green light for the Dowlings

The family has given the green light for Camp Coffs, I will buy the next edition of JAA and send off for the sub & the registration. I know Ed's not able to go so I think I will have to get on a convoy with some of the AJOR lads that are going or the SJC boy's.

Is every one planning on staying at the site or back in town, if everyone is camping then make sure you leave room for my tent :D

Author:  mikey [ Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:30 pm ]
Post subject: 

LOST on Fraser is a top idea!!!
M.

Author:  G'ME MUD [ Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:47 pm ]
Post subject: 

We will be camping on site, the evening happy hour or two is half the fun of Camp Coffs.

Page 1 of 7 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/