| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| hello http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=28184 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | ed. [ Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:32 am ] |
| Post subject: | hello |
how's things looking for the new year for everyone? alot of new sydney guys on AJOR now but they all seem to be too scared to come out... I think the photo's of JEEPZILLA has scared them or maybe they are mallers can't wait for LOST 08 |
|
| Author: | G'ME MUD [ Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:28 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Hello Ed. Things have been busy in this neck of the woods, started work on boxing day and just finished this morning (Friday). Got to get busy now building a roof over our out door area, then fix up a BBQ area, then get the J10 ready for Camp Coffs. Any ideas for LOST 08 yet? When, Where. I like the idea of Fraser Island but am open to other places as well. I am leaving for Perth early September and return mid to late October so that period is out for me. Taking the KJ and going via Birdsville, Flinders ranges, lose a week or so in the south west corner after the Jambo then return via the Great Ocean Road, Vic High Country then over to Bega and up the coast. Regards Ross and Imelda. |
|
| Author: | CD [ Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:00 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Hi Gents Just got back from Forster, nice break. 2 or 3 swims a day, lots of red wine & sleeping. All in all a great time away. Hey Ed, were you driving south on the F3 (near Central Coast) on Christmas day around 11.30am, if not you have a dopple ganger Saw a great looking KJ in Forster, black, lifted with a Rhino rack roof basket, nudge bar with spotties. Plastic tyre cover removed on the spare & on the back window was some kitchen company web site. I couldn't read it as I saw it from the 4th floor. |
|
| Author: | Renegade24 [ Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:29 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
07' was a cursed year... i cant even list how bad of a year it was... This year, we got a new rock climbing gym, there every day. Good Lax season, teams lookin good. House in costa rica is goin up good. Cant wait for URE to open again. Also this year ill be at Camp jeep 08' woo |
|
| Author: | CD [ Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:01 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Renegade24 wrote: 07' was a cursed year... i cant even list how bad of a year it was... This year, we got a new rock climbing gym, there every day. Good Lax season, teams lookin good. House in costa rica is goin up good. Cant wait for URE to open again. Also this year ill be at Camp jeep 08' woo
Yep, should be a good year for me (and my family too) lots of choices to make Love those rock climbimg gyms, I was a member of one for about 2yr's and went 4 to 5 times a week (just bouldering). Man I got fit & strong from it, but gave it up due to a real bad nuckle. I was getting a sharp pain every time I crimped. What's URE? |
|
| Author: | Team J.a.G [ Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:46 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: hello |
ed. wrote: how's things looking for the new year for everyone?
alot of new sydney guys on AJOR now but they all seem to be too scared to come out... I think the photo's of JEEPZILLA has scared them or maybe they are mallers can't wait for LOST 08 Can't understand why no-one will "follow you" Ed |
|
| Author: | Team J.a.G [ Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:50 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Still over in Perth for Holidays with family & friends until 12th Jan. Lookking forward to the year ahead and jeeping. It will be a great year of discovery and fun. |
|
| Author: | ed. [ Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:36 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: hello |
Team J.a.G wrote: ed. wrote: how's things looking for the new year for everyone? alot of new sydney guys on AJOR now but they all seem to be too scared to come out... I think the photo's of JEEPZILLA has scared them or maybe they are mallers can't wait for LOST 08 Can't understand why no-one will "follow you" Ed Neither do I, it's not like I purposely choose tracks that will bog me or break my CV CD, nah it wasn't me. You should've stopped him and asked "Are you Ed?" LOL Roscoe, take lots of pics and do a write up for Jeep Action |
|
| Author: | cmohr [ Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:18 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: hello |
ed. wrote: "Are you Ed?" LOL
HAHAHA..... I can see it now |
|
| Author: | CD [ Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:27 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: hello |
cmohr wrote: ed. wrote: "Are you Ed?" LOL HAHAHA..... I can see it now That's it, when they say "NO". I just reply with "Well what are you doing with his Jeep" |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|