LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

I just won a holiday
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=28887
Page 1 of 1

Author:  CD [ Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:24 pm ]
Post subject:  I just won a holiday

I just got a call to say I won a 7 day holiday, so I chose the Gold Coast :D . I have 12 months to use it, so I plan to book it in for after LOST on Fraser trip. All it took was a 2 min survey about 2 weeks back, I didn't expect to get anything from it. I normally tell them to get .......ed, but they caught me in a good mood :D

Author:  Kanvas [ Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:23 am ]
Post subject: 

Congrats. I never have any luck with those sort of things.

Author:  cmohr [ Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:54 am ]
Post subject: 

Thats very GOOD....

I wish I won things :(

Author:  JIMMY JEEP [ Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:59 am ]
Post subject: 

Be careful it might be a time share scam...! was the survey from a legitimate source?

Author:  ed. [ Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:21 am ]
Post subject: 

haha well done Chris!

Author:  Fouros [ Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:52 am ]
Post subject: 

Carefull mate


last time i had a holiday to the gold coast



i mooved up here 6 months later :wink:

Author:  palla [ Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:02 am ]
Post subject: 

Fouros wrote:
Carefull mate


last time i had a holiday to the gold coast



i mooved up here 6 months later :wink:


& im still working on the mrs

Author:  CD [ Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:30 am ]
Post subject: 

JIMMY JEEP wrote:
Be careful it might be a time share scam...! was the survey from a legitimate source?


Well that remains to be seen, I get the voucher next Friday I will give it the nod then :)

Quote:
Fouros

Carefull mate


last time i had a holiday to the gold coast



i mooved up here 6 months later

Stranger things have happened Fros

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/