| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Sand Flags http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=28931 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Kanvas [ Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:53 am ] |
| Post subject: | Sand Flags |
Hey guys Ive been thinking about getting a sand flag for a while now and thought how good it would be to have one with our LOST emblem on it. I was thinking a DayGlo orange flag with the Australian LOST image printed in black on both sides (if it can be done at the right price). So what do you think? Is anybody else interested? Let me know and Ill look into it more in seriously. Of course I would get the OK from the appropriate powers Cheers, Blair |
|
| Author: | CD [ Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:39 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sand Flags |
Kanvas wrote: Hey guys Ive been thinking about getting a sand flag for a while now and thought how good it would be to have one with our LOST emblem on it. I was thinking a DayGlo orange flag with the Australian LOST image printed in black on both sides (if it can be done at the right price). So what do you think? Is anybody else interested? Let me know and Ill look into it more in seriously. Of course I would get the OK from the appropriate powers
Cheers, Blair Sounds good to me, I'd rather it be black IMO. |
|
| Author: | CD [ Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:44 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Welcome to LOST Kanvas, I just realised that I haven't said hi. You should post up in the new members thread, in the Downunder section, where are you from? |
|
| Author: | Kanvas [ Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:07 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
CDKJ wrote: Welcome to LOST Kanvas, I just realised that I haven't said hi. You should post up in the new members thread, in the Downunder section, where are you from?
Im in Brisbane. Ive been a member for a while and just realized I haven't posted in the new members section |
|
| Author: | mikey [ Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:12 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
SKULL & CROSSBONES |
|
| Author: | Fouros [ Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:17 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Hi viz orange or yellow would be the way to go black would look the biz but not as visable ( which is what they are for) |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|