| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Zig Zag run on Saturday 15th March Anyone....? http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=30483 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | KJ Ash [ Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:57 am ] |
| Post subject: | Zig Zag run on Saturday 15th March Anyone....? |
I'm heading dowe with a mate in his JK, it'll be early Sat morn. PM me or just reply if you're interested.... we're going regardless so anyone is welcome to come along. |
|
| Author: | CD [ Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:48 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I'd be happy to go mate but I need more notice than that, I will post back later in the day if I can make it. |
|
| Author: | ed. [ Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:02 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Would go but not with a notice period like that F1 is on TV anyway |
|
| Author: | CD [ Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:23 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
[quote="ed."]Would go but not with a notice period like that quote] Just wait till you have 2 kids Ed I can't go Ash, have a good day mate. Do you know the trails your doing? |
|
| Author: | ed. [ Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:21 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
CDKJ wrote: ed. wrote: Would go but not with a notice period like that quote] Just wait till you have 2 kids Ed I can't go Ash, have a good day mate. Do you know the trails your doing? hahaha yeah sure is. don't turn it up too loud with the kids in the car |
|
| Author: | KJ Ash [ Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:44 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Yeah sorry guys, I don't have kids and forget they sometimes require some pre-planning. I'll give a bit more notice next time. No ideas on trails as I don't know it that well, there is one a bit challenging i want to do agin. It's sort of across the road from the entrance to zig zag, very steep and rocky... lot's of fun. Any hoo i'll post some pics. Here are some shots of the other week when i went with SJC. http://www.flickr.com/photos/caseyg/set ... 1709/show/ Great day out... lotsa fun. |
|
| Author: | CD [ Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:17 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I don't think I've dont that trail (SJC pics), looks like a lot of fun. How did you day go? |
|
| Author: | CD [ Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:20 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
So did you make it up this ASH? Nice shots on AJOR mate.
|
|
| Author: | cmohr [ Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:40 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Nice shot, thats a GOOD usage of departure angle there Ash |
|
| Author: | mikey [ Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:59 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
You might be getting some uneven tyre wear on that spare Ash!!! |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|