LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

*****Go the RAIDERS*****
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=30513
Page 1 of 1

Author:  CD [ Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:04 pm ]
Post subject:  *****Go the RAIDERS*****

Hmmmmm, let's try and not win the wooden spoon you bloody Raiders :D

GO THE RAIDERS

GO THE RAIDERS

GO THE RAIDERS

GO THE RAIDERS

GO THE RAIDERS

Author:  cmohr [ Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:23 pm ]
Post subject: 

I only choose my team by the Cheerleaders, and I haven't had a good enough perusal of the Ladies Yet, so I have no idea of which team I'll be rooting for this year................................................. :?

Author:  CD [ Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:27 pm ]
Post subject: 

Sharks usually have the goods in that area 8) 8) 8) , Bulldogs probably 2nd :D

Author:  CD [ Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:30 pm ]
Post subject: 

8) 8)
Image

Author:  cmohr [ Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:34 pm ]
Post subject: 

CDKJ wrote:
8) 8)
Image




I think I may have found my "Team" :P

Author:  mikey [ Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:36 pm ]
Post subject: 

That's one pack of sharks I would like to get in a feeding frenzy!!!!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Author:  pipeliner [ Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:44 pm ]
Post subject: 

Cmohr, it's a bit indelicate of you to refer to cheerleaders and rooting in the same post :oops: :oops: :roll: :lol:

Author:  CD [ Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:51 pm ]
Post subject: 

pipeliner wrote:
Cmohr, it's a bit indelicate of you to refer to cheerleaders and rooting in the same post :oops: :oops: :roll: :lol:


LOL, I don't think that was a mistake :lol:

Author:  cmohr [ Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:58 pm ]
Post subject: 

Aaahhhh.


The nuances of English language Hey.... :)

Author:  Team J.a.G [ Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:09 pm ]
Post subject: 

Titans are winners 8) 8)

Author:  CD [ Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:55 pm ]
Post subject: 

Bloody Raiders :roll:

Author:  G'ME MUD [ Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:50 pm ]
Post subject: 

Go the COWBOYS, although they didn't go too well on the weekend, bloody TITANS. I love the girls in boots 'n hats.

Author:  CD [ Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:18 pm ]
Post subject: 

G'ME MUD wrote:
I love the girls in boots 'n hats.


That's all they should have on :D

Author:  cmohr [ Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:03 pm ]
Post subject: 

G'ME MUD wrote:
I love the girls in boots 'n hats.




:D

Geez. Thats a little "Off Topic" Roscoe :lol: :lol: :lol:








But, I do agree :P

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/