| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Yeagerup Dunes - The vids http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=30704 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | palla [ Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:56 am ] |
| Post subject: | Yeagerup Dunes - The vids |
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GkrhfYOS9s http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjN0i11jpjE |
|
| Author: | cmohr [ Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:01 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
That looks like a beautiful spot Palla, And the Jeep is looking sharp Noice |
|
| Author: | mikey [ Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:26 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
The end of that second vid looks a bit steeper. It really does remind me of Fraser, same vegetation, looks like a stunning spot. M. |
|
| Author: | CD [ Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:20 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Hi Palla, How hard was the 3.7L working up the dune, looked great. Where is Yeagerup Dunes |
|
| Author: | palla [ Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:22 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
CDKJ wrote: Hi Palla,
How hard was the 3.7L working up the dune, looked great. Where is Yeagerup Dunes huhum, I think you mean 2.8L im intercooled my friend. Although the dunes we steep & soft I had my tyres down to 15PSI (locals recommended 12PSI) I recon 20 would have been heaps after driving on it but anyway it didnt struggle at all, I even backed off 1/2 way up (lost momentum) & she just kept on powering up & on. I did hold it back in 2nd though, I didnt want it to change into 3rd & drop below peak torque range.(1800RPM) If you turn your volume up you can hear I am not racing the engine at all. Just drove up it, that hill is piss weak. The dunes are located in the south west of WA about 350Km south of my place. Just out of a sleepy 1 horse town called Pemberton. Some info here http://members.westnet.com.au/pemdisc/Yeagarup.htm |
|
| Author: | CD [ Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:08 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
palla wrote: CDKJ wrote: Hi Palla, How hard was the 3.7L working up the dune, looked great. Where is Yeagerup Dunes huhum, I think you mean 2.8L im intercooled my friend. Although the dunes we steep & soft I had my tyres down to 15PSI (locals recommended 12PSI) I recon 20 would have been heaps after driving on it but anyway it didnt struggle at all, I even backed off 1/2 way up (lost momentum) & she just kept on powering up & on. I did hold it back in 2nd though, I didnt want it to change into 3rd & drop below peak torque range.(1800RPM) If you turn your volume up you can hear I am not racing the engine at all. Just drove up it, that hill is piss weak. The dunes are located in the south west of WA about 350Km south of my place. Just out of a sleepy 1 horse town called Pemberton. Some info here http://members.westnet.com.au/pemdisc/Yeagarup.htm Sorry mate, for some reason I thought yours was a 3.7L. Anyway, sounds like it was all good even the Piss weak hill |
|
| Author: | ed. [ Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:03 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Nice video Palla. It's amazing how well the CRD goes on sand. Looks tough with the snorkel on as well. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|