| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| CRD for sale http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=31207 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | pipeliner [ Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:59 pm ] |
| Post subject: | CRD for sale |
Browsing Carsales.com.au for no justifiable reason I came across this ad. It got my attention because it claimed that there were only two Inferno Red KJ's in Australia, and I own the other one. I called up the owner for a chat, and the "only two" claim was made by the dealer it was bought from. The Jeep is being sold because it was bought to tow a caravan and the caravan is now being swapped for a motorhome. So if anyone wants a diesel auto KJ, low kms, here's an opportunity to get one that looks as good as mine! The current owner has business in Brisbane in the near future, so delivery up the east coast should not be a problem. |
|
| Author: | CD [ Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:17 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: CRD for sale |
pipeliner wrote: to get one that looks as good as mine!
That's where it stops, it's Auto... your's is way better + your's is lifted & has a bull bar |
|
| Author: | pipeliner [ Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:20 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I have to say that, for one fleeting second, I thought how nice it would be to buy it for Liz so we could have a matching pair................. .........................then reality checked in! |
|
| Author: | cmohr [ Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:14 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
pipeliner wrote: I have to say that, for one fleeting second, I thought how nice it would be to buy it for Liz so we could have a matching pair.................
.........................then reality checked in! OR You could buy it for your good friend cmohr to trash as he did to his last one |
|
| Author: | pipeliner [ Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:37 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Actually I was thinking that my good friend cmohr might like to buy it for himself. Then we could have a fun time changing all the add-ons from the old to the new. |
|
| Author: | cmohr [ Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:06 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
pipeliner wrote: Actually I was thinking that my good friend cmohr might like to buy it for himself. Then we could have a fun time changing all the add-ons from the old to the new.
Yes you would be right that your good friend cmohr would love to buy a CRD, but, alas.....No, I'm eating 20c noodles for lunch these days. |
|
| Author: | Team J.a.G [ Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:18 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
OR your other good friend could buy it to have a colour co-ordinated convoy to the Kimberys' |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|