| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Sport v Extreme Sport. http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=31210 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | pipeliner [ Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:43 am ] |
| Post subject: | Sport v Extreme Sport. |
So what is the difference between a Sport and an Extreme Sport? When I bought mine I think the salesman said it was an Extreme, but there is nothing on the documentation to indicate that, I have never found anything on the Jeep website to indicate what the difference is, and I'm not sure I care that much anyway - I'm just curious. Was it just a one-off marketing ploy like Navigator Pack, or does it actually mean anything? |
|
| Author: | pipeliner [ Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:00 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
OK, so maybe I've answered my own question with a bit more web-searching. "The Jeep Cherokee Renegade Extreme Sport features 16 inch “Mechanica” alloy wheels, black roof rails, painted body colour bumpers and grills, a rear cargo organiser, leather wrapped steering wheel with cruise control, spare wheel cover and unique exterior accents and trim. Five colours (black, silver, light khaki, patriot blue and inferno red crystal) and 476 Cherokee Renegade Extreme Sport models will be available" Mine has all that (tho whether the alloys are Mechanica I have no idea, and the bumpers weren't painted) so it may be not just an Extreme but a Renegade Extreme. Whoo-Hoo!!! |
|
| Author: | cmohr [ Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:05 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
I know when I bought mine, it was actually a halfway step between the sport and the limited. You got colour coded flares and bumpers instead of the plain plastic, fog lights, leather interior trim on the sides of the seats and door panels, nice little trim extras around radio, dash and the like, cruise control (although I thoiught the sports had cruise control I almost nearly bought a Grand, but, preferred the shape of the KJ |
|
| Author: | palla [ Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:26 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Why would you go the diesel? Its extra on the purchase price & atm its about 0.20c/L extra at the bowser.... ouch Thats a $14 saving at the pump every time on 70L |
|
| Author: | Jeepman56 [ Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:05 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
palla wrote: ... its about 0.20c/L extra at the bowser.... |
|
| Author: | palla [ Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:34 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Jeepman56 wrote: palla wrote: ... its about 0.20c/L extra at the bowser.... Of course this is aussie dollars & litres not USD & gallons.... dont like bowser? of how about "the pump" |
|
| Author: | ed. [ Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:19 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
palla wrote: Jeepman56 wrote: palla wrote: ... its about 0.20c/L extra at the bowser.... Of course this is aussie dollars & litres not USD & gallons.... dont like bowser? of how about "the pump" shouldn't it be at "the servo"??? |
|
| Author: | Fouros [ Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:26 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
LOL servo thanks ed you just reminded me to get some returning oil for my boomerang |
|
| Author: | cmohr [ Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:55 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
palla wrote: Why would you go the diesel? Its extra on the purchase price & atm its about 0.20c/L extra at the bowser.... ouch Thats a $14 saving at the pump every time on 70L
Still kicking myself about it to today. Didn't know much about these new diesels and only remembered what the old ones where like, aswell although the sales guy was actually good, he himself didn't really know about the diesel, so, I bought the V6 over a 4cly...DOH!!!!!! |
|
| Author: | ed. [ Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:10 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Fouros wrote: LOL servo
thanks ed you just reminded me to get some returning oil for my boomerang I need to grab some more koala feed for my pet koala |
|
| Author: | cmohr [ Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:41 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
ed. wrote: Fouros wrote: LOL servo thanks ed you just reminded me to get some returning oil for my boomerang I need to grab some more koala feed for my pet koala Fros I've got a few quarts of that under the Gunya..need to keep the Boomarang in top condition, all those darn penquins clogging up the gutters all the time And ed I can get you a sweet deal on 250lb bags of that koala feed, but you have to bring a picture of yourself with the koala to get the "special" discount. Anybody need some Kangaroo milk???? Got heaps of that too |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|