LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Halogen lamp
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=31329
Page 1 of 1

Author:  CD [ Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:19 am ]
Post subject:  Halogen lamp

So it's raining and my ditch/trench I dug on the weekend is getting water in it. Bad thing is I didn't make it open at one end (3 foot and one end and 1 foot at the other), so I need to get out in the rain and open one end. I've got a tiler comming on Sat to lay the down stairs room and water proof the outside wall, not much good if it's wet or in water. Anyway I went to Bunnings on the way home as I plan to go out in 10min (in the rain..... after another beer :D ) and do some digging. ....... Anyway I got a halogen lamp for $26.95, dam cheap, it's got 2 500w lamps and man o man are they bright. So I best go and have another beer then get out side. Kids are asleep and Karen's at work so why not :lol:


Reason for the post was to share the good price of the lamps :roll:

Author:  G'ME MUD [ Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:09 am ]
Post subject: 

Just make sure the rain doesn't hit the lens when its hot, they shatter very easy, I know. And now I cant find one to replace it with, just have to get another whole light I 'spose.

Author:  ed. [ Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:50 pm ]
Post subject: 

G'ME MUD wrote:
Just make sure the rain doesn't hit the lens when its hot, they shatter very easy, I know. And now I cant find one to replace it with, just have to get another whole light I 'spose.


I got the ones with a grill on the front instead of a glass lens.

Author:  CD [ Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:56 pm ]
Post subject: 

ed. wrote:
G'ME MUD wrote:
Just make sure the rain doesn't hit the lens when its hot, they shatter very easy, I know. And now I cant find one to replace it with, just have to get another whole light I 'spose.


I got the ones with a grill on the front instead of a glass lens.


Mine's got a grill and a glass lens, I hung them out the window anyway. Didn't want to risk it, but I got wet and muddy.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/