| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Wiper Blades http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=31493 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Outback [ Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:07 am ] |
| Post subject: | Wiper Blades |
Just got back from the US where I spent some time looking for OEM wiper blades fro the KJ /Liberty. (Winter, Heavy rain and Teflon) Even K Mart in suburban MA had them. Looked in most stores round Sydney without luck anyone seen any or do I need to go to Jeep?? |
|
| Author: | CD [ Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:06 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
I've not looked for any Brian, but if I was too I'd start at Auto 1. |
|
| Author: | cmohr [ Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:18 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I just bought some Bocsh steel 8mm ones, now, Yes, before you all blow up that we need the 6mm , yes , thats true, but, all I did was bend out the wiper clips a little, The're really good, and only cost about 12.00 |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|