| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| National 2008 Jeep Jamboree http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=33354 |
Page 1 of 2 |
| Author: | CD [ Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:02 am ] |
| Post subject: | National 2008 Jeep Jamboree |
So anyone going? http://www.ozjeepjamboree2008.com/ I was thinking of going along for a day (not sure what day). I think from memory it was going to be on the same weekend as the LOST on Fraser 08 trip. Lucky as I may have had to cancel my drive north |
|
| Author: | GoldCoastJeepers [ Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:28 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
We would love to go for a couple of days but its way too hard. Only have Sat & Sun. If you take out travel time from the Gold Coast and sleep time it doesnt leave a lot left. Oh well, maybe next time. |
|
| Author: | Team J.a.G [ Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:56 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: National 2008 Jeep Jamboree |
CD wrote: So anyone going?
http://www.ozjeepjamboree2008.com/ I was thinking of going along for a day (not sure what day). I think from memory it was going to be on the same weekend as the LOST on Fraser 08 trip. Lucky as I may have had to cancel my drive north No. It does not clash with our Fraser run. I beleive it is 26th September. I will be in Newcastle for my God son's wedding |
|
| Author: | CD [ Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:58 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: National 2008 Jeep Jamboree |
Team J.a.G wrote: No. It does not clash with our Fraser run. I beleive it is 26th September. I will be in Newcastle for my God son's wedding
So do you want to go for a day Greg, if you have a wedding on one day we could go on the other. |
|
| Author: | Team J.a.G [ Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:40 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: National 2008 Jeep Jamboree |
CD wrote: Team J.a.G wrote: No. It does not clash with our Fraser run. I beleive it is 26th September. I will be in Newcastle for my God son's wedding So do you want to go for a day Greg, if you have a wedding on one day we could go on the other. I wouldn't mindbut it will be a long & late run back to the GC after wards on the Sunday |
|
| Author: | Fouros [ Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:38 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
we wont be attending the Jambo this time but for those who can go DO IT they are a blast |
|
| Author: | G'ME MUD [ Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:53 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I am going to try and get there in the CJ10, if I get it back togeather in time. |
|
| Author: | CD [ Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:15 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I'll be sending my rego form off next week when they get the direct deposit going. I'm going on the Sat and plan to do the 2 B grade trips |
|
| Author: | CD [ Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:24 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Steve, have you given any thought to going to this for a day? |
|
| Author: | smorison [ Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:56 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
CD wrote: Steve, have you given any thought to going to this for a day?
Me? ... not seriously yet. |
|
| Author: | CD [ Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:08 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
smorison wrote: CD wrote: Steve, have you given any thought to going to this for a day? Me? ... not seriously yet. Yes you capitain, should be fun & a good chance to give the new lift a real work out (mine & yours). Not saying we can't do that a lot sooner |
|
| Author: | smorison [ Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:59 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
CD wrote: Yes you capitain, should be fun & a good chance to give the new lift a real work out (mine & yours). Not saying we can't do that a lot sooner
captain.... LOL ... Hellloooooooo Sailor i'm definatley considering it... just got to check out the cash flow... need to get rid of my slicks and get real tyres.... got to get real recovery points and all that sorted... also due for that nasty 100k service... consider me an absolutely... positively .... definatley .... will be there .... maybe cheers Stephen |
|
| Author: | cmohr [ Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:36 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
smorison wrote: CD wrote: Yes you capitain, should be fun & a good chance to give the new lift a real work out (mine & yours). Not saying we can't do that a lot sooner captain.... LOL ... Hellloooooooo Sailor i'm definatley considering it... just got to check out the cash flow... need to get rid of my slicks and get real tyres.... got to get real recovery points and all that sorted... also due for that nasty 100k service... consider me an absolutely... positively .... definatley .... will be there .... maybe cheers Stephen Nudge bar for sale .......I'll even drop the price for a fellow Losty... |
|
| Author: | CD [ Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:56 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
cmohr wrote: smorison wrote: CD wrote: Yes you capitain, should be fun & a good chance to give the new lift a real work out (mine & yours). Not saying we can't do that a lot sooner captain.... LOL ... Hellloooooooo Sailor i'm definatley considering it... just got to check out the cash flow... need to get rid of my slicks and get real tyres.... got to get real recovery points and all that sorted... also due for that nasty 100k service... consider me an absolutely... positively .... definatley .... will be there .... maybe cheers Stephen Nudge bar for sale .......I'll even drop the price for a fellow Losty... It's got recovery points Stephen so that would sort that out, what colour is your KJ. If it's not the same as Cmohrs you could paint it black, depending on your front bumper we could cut that too (Cmohr does it have the mounting brackets and all the bolts?) |
|
| Author: | smorison [ Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:30 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
cmohr wrote: Nudge bar for sale .......I'll even drop the price for a fellow Losty... Cmohr: I know... tossing it up at the moment... could do short term as i'm not ready to put a propper bar on the front. Does it come with existing recovery points? CD wrote: It's got recovery points Stephen so that would sort that out, what colour is your KJ. If it's not the same as Cmohrs you could paint it black, depending on your front bumper we could cut that too
(Cmohr does it have the mounting brackets and all the bolts?) Mine's the a Limited in silver so i have the colour matched plastic bits.. it doesn't quite match properly but the colour would look ok i think... |
|
| Author: | cmohr [ Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:10 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Yes, all bolts and mounting stuff, and in the mounts are the loops for recovery points. Silver and Graphite....Thats what my alloy wheels have and they look grouse |
|
| Author: | Fouros [ Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:10 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
any definites for jambo we are still tosing up the idea |
|
| Author: | G'ME MUD [ Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:30 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Yep, I'm in. Imelda and I are taking the J10, Eldest son, Mel, is taking the KJ and Jack is taking the TJ. Hope to get away on the Tuesday but it might be Wednesday depending on everyones work etc. |
|
| Author: | CD [ Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:26 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Spoke Steve.F on (Thur morning) the way to work about it, I still plan to go for the Sat. I think my Bro is going to ride shot gun and little Ed in the back seat. |
|
| Author: | smorison [ Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:02 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
CD wrote: Spoke Steve.F on (Thur morning) the way to work about it, I still plan to go for the Sat. I think my Bro is going to ride shot gun and little Ed in the back seat.
argh i wanted to come but it's the handbrakes big 30th birthday... what trips are you going to do? i can probably get away with the sunday PM not sure i'd be able to do anything saturday... |
|
| Page 1 of 2 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|