LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Need some help
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=34715
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Guest [ Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Need some help

I need some help from one of our down-under brothers-in-arms with an '05-7 KJ. I'd kinda like to keep it quiet from the rest of the yanks, so if you could PM me...that'd be GREAT. Post up very vague questions if you like, but I'd like to keep it a bit hush-hush.

Thanks gents!

Author:  cmohr [ Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:55 pm ]
Post subject: 

Any Luck???

Happy to help, but, I have an 04.

Don't see what year matters for the Kangaroo skin seat covers should fit all models :lol: :lol:

cmohr

Author:  Fouros [ Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:34 pm ]
Post subject: 

likewise mate

i am happy to help or send you a kangaroo testicle coin purse

or a cane toad drinking XXXX

Author:  CD [ Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:36 pm ]
Post subject: 

Don't listen to these two yocals, they will try and sell you XXXX and call it beer :lol:

Author:  pipeliner [ Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:58 pm ]
Post subject: 

Mine's an '06 CRD, if that helps.

Author:  Guest [ Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:55 am ]
Post subject: 

Thanks mates! Pipeliner...PM comin your way

Author:  Fouros [ Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:24 am ]
Post subject: 

i think i know what your after :wink:


i have made a few discreet enquiries 8) 8)

Author:  CD [ Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:35 am ]
Post subject: 

Fouros wrote:
i think i know what your after :wink:


i have made a few discreet enquiries 8) 8)


How can you be on the net when I was just talking to you in the car :shock:

Author:  cmohr [ Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:54 am ]
Post subject: 

CD wrote:
Don't listen to these two yocals, they will try and sell you XXXX and call it beer :lol:



No No..... GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!



Or Singa's ... Hmmmmmmm, Tasty Beer Singa.

Author:  Guest [ Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:36 pm ]
Post subject: 

Fouros wrote:
i think i know what your after :wink:


i have made a few discreet enquiries 8) 8)


Hey, as long as the yanks don't find out, eh;)

I always wanted to do an RHD conversion to my CJ...but...now I have a KJ. So it'll have to do!

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/