LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

THREE WEEKS and counting down.
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=34769
Page 1 of 1

Author:  G'ME MUD [ Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:55 pm ]
Post subject:  THREE WEEKS and counting down.

So much to do with no time to do it. My Trutracks turned up the other day along with the trany skid plate and rockrails now I just gotta find the time to fit them, maybe I'll try a pipeliner and invite you's over for a BBQ and fitting day :wink: . I know these are not necessary for Fraser but now that I got them....... :D .

Author:  CD [ Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: THREE WEEKS and counting down.

G'ME MUD wrote:
So much to do with no time to do it. My Trutracks turned up the other day along with the trany skid plate and rockrails now I just gotta find the time to fit them, maybe I'll try a pipeliner and invite you's over for a BBQ and fitting day :wink: . I know these are not necessary for Fraser but now that I got them....... :D .


Cool, so where did you order all that from?

Author:  cmohr [ Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:06 pm ]
Post subject: 

Did you go for Ratios as well Roscoe?????


Hmmmmmmm.... Rockrails :D :D


Three WEEKS... I'd best start packing Now!!!!

Author:  G'ME MUD [ Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:56 pm ]
Post subject: 

The trutracs come from DTS in detroit and the skid and rockrails come from Leo Muller. No I did not get ratio's this time, maybee I should but have got to draw the line somewhere as for the expense.

Author:  CD [ Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:45 pm ]
Post subject: 

G'ME MUD wrote:
rockrails come from Leo Muller..


Are they Jeep rock rails?

Author:  pipeliner [ Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:47 pm ]
Post subject: 

CD wrote:
G'ME MUD wrote:
rockrails come from Leo Muller..


Are they Jeep rock rails?


From Leo that's a 99% certainty

Author:  G'ME MUD [ Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:52 am ]
Post subject: 

I spoke to the mechanic today about fitting the trutracs and have decided to wait and get the full install kit as well as the 4.1 R&P set. Not sure when it will be done now but the trany skid and the rock rails I will do myself over the next week or so.

Author:  cmohr [ Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:04 am ]
Post subject: 

G'ME MUD wrote:
decided to wait and get the full install kit as well as the 4.1 R&P set.



sensored word!!!! :lol: :lol:


Everyones getting 4.10's but me.... :cry:


Transmission skid is a "piece of poo" to fit, very easy, just remember it fits above the front engine/suspension skid. ( IE drop the engine skid at the back and slide the transmission skid inbetween it and the cross member)

Rockrails, ..... I don't think you really need those either, best you just send them down to my place and I will reluctantly put them on mine. :P

Author:  stevemcc [ Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:45 am ]
Post subject: 

not just you.... a set of 4.10's would make my jeep day.. but got to finish the house in bris $2000 for a freeking toilet and shower cos I forgot to put the waste pipe in before they laid the slab :evil: :evil:

And we need a shed......a big shed :D :D

life is all about balance I suppose :lol: :roll: :)

Author:  CD [ Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:08 am ]
Post subject: 

Me to guy's love to get 4.10's but not an option now. Ed starts school next year, so school fees will come 1st and all that goes with that I'd say.

Author:  BrissieJeeper [ Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:09 am ]
Post subject: 

I don't know why i read these forums... you ba#@%ards with money just piss me off!!!

whoops... did i say that out loud? I meant to say - "Yes I too would like 4.10s, roackrails and skidplates"

Author:  cmohr [ Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:44 am ]
Post subject: 

stevemcc wrote:
not just you.... a set of 4.10's would make my jeep day.. but got to finish the house in bris $2000 for a freeking toilet and shower cos I forgot to put the waste pipe in before they laid the slab :evil: :evil:

And we need a shed......a big shed :D :D

life is all about balance I suppose :lol: :roll: :)




House's ... Don't start me on House's.. In the last year, I've re-stumped, rewalled all the downstairs walls, Front fence, Driveway, Garden retaing walls three sides of the yard, dressed gardens with 7 metres of hoop pine bark, put 4 metres of riverrock around half the house, to get rid of the old dead/dry grass areas (Bloody drought).

Still, have to paint 2nd storey outside, and all the inside ( Old Queenslander , so all walls and ceilings are VJ's won't that be fun doing all the gaps), re-gutter, connnect water tank ( that I've had sitting in the yard for the last year), Need new iron on the roof but that can wait another decade I hope, Oh and put a roof on the deck, re-decking board the deck,and new railing on the deck, new stairs front and back of the house (at the moment I don't even have front stairs), Plus, polish all the floor boards, and, Yes, a new Kitchen.........won't that be fun...




Gee...... wonder if I'll win Lotto soon, I'd buy everyone 4.10's for Xmas :D Oh..... and a Beer. :lol:

Author:  CD [ Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:06 pm ]
Post subject: 

cmohr wrote:
stevemcc wrote:
not just you.... a set of 4.10's would make my jeep day.. but got to finish the house in bris $2000 for a freeking toilet and shower cos I forgot to put the waste pipe in before they laid the slab :evil: :evil:

And we need a shed......a big shed :D :D

life is all about balance I suppose :lol: :roll: :)




House's ... Don't start me on House's.. In the last year, I've re-stumped, rewalled all the downstairs walls, Front fence, Driveway, Garden retaing walls three sides of the yard, dressed gardens with 7 metres of hoop pine bark, put 4 metres of riverrock around half the house, to get rid of the old dead/dry grass areas (Bloody drought).

Still, have to paint 2nd storey outside, and all the inside ( Old Queenslander , so all walls and ceilings are VJ's won't that be fun doing all the gaps), re-gutter, connnect water tank ( that I've had sitting in the yard for the last year), Need new iron on the roof but that can wait another decade I hope, Oh and put a roof on the deck, re-decking board the deck,and new railing on the deck, new stairs front and back of the house (at the moment I don't even have front stairs), Plus, polish all the floor boards, and, Yes, a new Kitchen.........won't that be fun...




Gee...... wonder if I'll win Lotto soon, I'd buy everyone 4.10's for Xmas :D Oh..... and a Beer. :lol:


Sounds like you should just buy a new house :lol:

Author:  pipeliner [ Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:10 pm ]
Post subject: 

CD wrote:
cmohr wrote:
House's ... Don't start me on House's.. In the last year, I've re-stumped, rewalled all the downstairs walls, Front fence, Driveway, Garden retaing walls three sides of the yard, dressed gardens with 7 metres of hoop pine bark, put 4 metres of riverrock around half the house, to get rid of the old dead/dry grass areas (Bloody drought).

Still, have to paint 2nd storey outside, and all the inside ( Old Queenslander , so all walls and ceilings are VJ's won't that be fun doing all the gaps), re-gutter, connnect water tank ( that I've had sitting in the yard for the last year), Need new iron on the roof but that can wait another decade I hope, Oh and put a roof on the deck, re-decking board the deck,and new railing on the deck, new stairs front and back of the house (at the moment I don't even have front stairs), Plus, polish all the floor boards, and, Yes, a new Kitchen.........won't that be fun...
:lol:


Sounds like you should just buy a new house :lol:


What?? and miss out on all that fun??

Author:  Fouros [ Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:31 pm ]
Post subject: 

stop fibbing cmohr

i was at you place last week


i know you live in a mini on blocks :shock:

Author:  cmohr [ Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:15 pm ]
Post subject: 

pipeliner wrote:
CD wrote:
cmohr wrote:
House's ... Don't start me on House's.. In the last year, I've re-stumped, rewalled all the downstairs walls, Front fence, Driveway, Garden retaing walls three sides of the yard, dressed gardens with 7 metres of hoop pine bark, put 4 metres of riverrock around half the house, to get rid of the old dead/dry grass areas (Bloody drought).

Still, have to paint 2nd storey outside, and all the inside ( Old Queenslander , so all walls and ceilings are VJ's won't that be fun doing all the gaps), re-gutter, connnect water tank ( that I've had sitting in the yard for the last year), Need new iron on the roof but that can wait another decade I hope, Oh and put a roof on the deck, re-decking board the deck,and new railing on the deck, new stairs front and back of the house (at the moment I don't even have front stairs), Plus, polish all the floor boards, and, Yes, a new Kitchen.........won't that be fun...
:lol:


Sounds like you should just buy a new house :lol:


What?? and miss out on all that fun??




It's called "Renovation Baby" ..... and It's Groovy Man :lol: :lol:

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/