LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

What ever happened to??????
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=35857
Page 1 of 1

Author:  cmohr [ Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:27 am ]
Post subject:  What ever happened to??????

Those CD's of pics we were all supposed to get of us at Coff"s


??????????????????

Author:  Team J.a.G [ Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:50 am ]
Post subject: 

LOST at Coff first run 07 :?: I thought I gave you a CD of this event.
or JAA Camp Coffs last Easter 08 ?? :?: I didn't know we should be expecting any :!: :shock:

Author:  cmohr [ Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:06 am ]
Post subject: 

Team J.a.G wrote:
LOST at Coff first run 07 :?: I thought I gave you a CD of this event.
or JAA Camp Coffs last Easter 08 ?? :?: I didn't know we should be expecting any :!: :shock:


Yes, Gerard just reminded me that you did give us all a CD of 07, I had forgotten, will have to have a look in my "PILE" room at home for it..

I would like to get some of my pics from Camp Coffs 2008 tho, so I'll PM Micheal at JAA and see if they can dig some up for me..

Author:  corwyyn [ Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:46 am ]
Post subject: 

Speaking of Camp Coffs '08, I spy with my little green eye a black KJ:
Image

With what appears to be a certain banner draped over the bonnet 8) I also see Pipeliner's red one up top and a few others but it's kind of hard to tell who's who :P

Good job guys! :D

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/