LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

"GO MANLY"
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=36442
Page 1 of 1

Author:  CD [ Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:06 pm ]
Post subject:  "GO MANLY"

OK, so I'm a Canberra fan but the family team is Manly so .....

GO MANLY

Author:  G'ME MUD [ Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:16 am ]
Post subject: 

I don't care who wins.
Go the COWBOYS














.............next year....... :lol:

Author:  Fouros [ Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:20 am ]
Post subject: 

CARN the SAINTS



















one day :roll:

Author:  pipeliner [ Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:20 am ]
Post subject: 

Tell someone who cares!

CD, I'm sure you have too much work to do to waste time in such trivial pursuits.

Fros, I looked up CARN in the dictionary and it apparently is an acronym for the Cambodian-American Radio Network - just what the connection to Saints is, is obscure.

And any game that calls itself Football should at least use the feet to propel the ball more than 50% of the time.

Author:  Team J.a.G [ Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:55 am ]
Post subject: 

pipeliner wrote:
Tell someone who cares!

CD, I'm sure you have too much work to do to waste time in such trivial pursuits.

Fros, I looked up CARN in the dictionary and it apparently is an acronym for the Cambodian-American Radio Network - just what the connection to Saints is, is obscure.

And any game that calls itself Football should at least use the feet to propel the ball more than 50% of the time.


Gee ....I have missed those ever cynical but constructive comments........How are Mr & Mrs Pipeliner coping on the tour around QLD. Hope all is well.. Any Pics to kept the rest of us workers up to date on what we could....should be experiencing as well. 8)

Author:  CD [ Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:11 pm ]
Post subject: 

pipeliner wrote:
Tell someone who cares!

CD, I'm sure you have too much work to do to waste time in such trivial pursuits.

Fros, I looked up CARN in the dictionary and it apparently is an acronym for the Cambodian-American Radio Network - just what the connection to Saints is, is obscure.

And any game that calls itself Football should at least use the feet to propel the ball more than 50% of the time.


Don't worry Pipeliner, I worked all day Sat down stairs, thus I had loads of time for the game yesterday.

40 to................ 0 :lol:

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/