LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

HAPPY BITHDAY FROS......
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=36610
Page 1 of 1

Author:  cmohr [ Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:16 am ]
Post subject:  HAPPY BITHDAY FROS......

Sorry we missed your Birthday Champion, I'm crap at stuff like that anyway.


Hope you had a good one, any worthwhile stories about the day????



cmohr

Author:  Team J.a.G [ Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:52 am ]
Post subject: 

Yeah Sorry fros :( :oops: ........time has come and gone like a flash since Crystalvale :shock: ............Hope yo had a good one and enjoyed your holidays :D . Catch up with you soon............. 8)

Author:  smorison [ Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:39 am ]
Post subject: 

heya fros
happy birthday mate... :)

Author:  corwyyn [ Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:07 am ]
Post subject: 

Happy b-day mate! If I had one in the fridge I'd lift a cool frosty to ya, but sadly all I can do is post this little bit of electronic joy :P

Author:  cmohr [ Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:56 pm ]
Post subject: 

corwyyn wrote:
electronic joy :P



MMMmmmmm.... electric joy.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  Inc [ Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:10 pm ]
Post subject: 

Image

Author:  Fouros [ Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:18 am ]
Post subject: 

thanks guys


i am feeling warm and fuzzy now :shock:

Author:  smorison [ Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:09 pm ]
Post subject: 

Fouros wrote:
thanks guys


i am feeling warm and fuzzy now :shock:


too many lemonades?
or...

actually i might not want to know;)

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:11 pm ]
Post subject: 

Happy bday :D

Author:  palla [ Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:01 am ]
Post subject: 

Happy birthday mate, Im back from the bush now, see if I can give you a call over the weekend.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/