| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Classic http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=36840 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | CD [ Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:12 am ] |
| Post subject: | Classic |
74 gremlin body on a 74 jeep frame with 360 motor.
Do I spy a KJ, is this your other rig Cmohr!!!
|
|
| Author: | cmohr [ Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:23 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Hahahaha....... I just blew my coffee out my nose.... |
|
| Author: | Khaki-KJ [ Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:02 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Wayne's World goes redneck. |
|
| Author: | CD [ Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:55 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Khaki-KJ wrote: Wayne's World goes redneck.
So that's where I think I've seen this sort of car, yep.. redneck |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|