LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

I've been everywhere man! Well, not quite.
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=37467
Page 1 of 1

Author:  pipeliner [ Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:01 am ]
Post subject:  I've been everywhere man! Well, not quite.

Since 2005 I've been running OziExplorerCE and keeping track of everywhere we've been - and when I export those tracks to Google Earth it becomes apparent just how much more of our great country we still have to explore.

Image

So where to next?

Does anyone else keep their tracks? I know I've missed some because I distinctly remember driving through Canberra!

The beauty of exporting to Google is the ability to zoom in to any part for more detail. For example, this is the Coffs area from Camp Coffs 2008 and LOST at Coffs 2007

Image

and this is the campground

Image

You can tell where we were camping - and even where we were in the JEEP lineup!

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/