| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Floor Liners http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=38647 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Pugsley [ Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:27 am ] |
| Post subject: | Floor Liners |
Hi Guys, What do you guys use? I am sick of vacuming my carpet mats and floors. |
|
| Author: | 501 [ Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:32 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
I picked up some mud mats from Walmart for like 20 bucks and they work great. |
|
| Author: | Fouros [ Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:16 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
i have the genuine Jeep slush mats , they work pretty well |
|
| Author: | mikey [ Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:17 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I have a couple of marine carpet squares i keep in the back, and when it's sand or mud I come across, i just slide them into the footwells, and can hose / bash them clean when I get home. |
|
| Author: | Albert [ Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:49 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I have the Mopar Slush Mats I use in the summer. But they are not good in the winter here where I am. For the winter I use the Husky Liners in the front which will catch all the mud and snow/water etc and keep it off the carpets. You would probably be ok with the Mopar Slush Mats where you are. |
|
| Author: | CD [ Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:47 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
I use the carpet mats, when they die I will change them. |
|
| Author: | Pugsley [ Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:15 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Thanks Guys, Priced up the genuine Jeep Rubber Mats! OUCH $179 Aus Think I will stick to the mats I have for now. |
|
| Author: | ed. [ Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:05 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
I bought generic lipped rubber mats from Aldi. set of 4 for $40. I think supercheapauto also have the lipped rubber mats. |
|
| Author: | jsc7002 [ Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:45 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
have you looked into Huskey or Weather-Tech?? I have both and I love them they collect the snow, water and mud that I track into my KJ and keeps it all off the carpet |
|
| Author: | Pugsley [ Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:33 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
I was thinking about the Huskey Liners but I would need to buy them ex the States and ship them over. So I havent looked to much further in to it. I am just organising my lift kit with CRDStu at the moment. Got to get that first . |
|
| Author: | CD [ Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:56 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
No harm keeping an eye on the ALDI junk mail to see if the mats Ed got come around again. I've seen the ALDI winch twice now. |
|
| Author: | Pugsley [ Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:52 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
We do not get ALDI in WA. I went online but could not find any car mats?? I will keep looking |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|