LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

What Santa got me..
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=38718
Page 1 of 1

Author:  CD [ Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:09 am ]
Post subject:  What Santa got me..

Having kids is great, it means I can get toy's again from Santa.

So this is it... 4 day's later I hit a wall at a local car park doing a high speed turn ... break the front right knuckle arm :roll: :roll: , any way the local hobby shop can't help so I'm getting some sent up from VIC (getting 4 just encase :D )

Image

The big one is my 5yr's olds and yes I thought I was getting one the same size :(

Image

Author:  stevemcc [ Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:22 am ]
Post subject: 

santa was very good to me this year :D got a new UHF - a Uniden UHO78sx specs look great and the quality seems very good, 5W and no need to try to fit it into an already full KJ I'm a very happy camper.

Love the RC CD had a few in the past and they were allwys a great laugh. On my ebay watch list :lol:

Author:  CD [ Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:43 pm ]
Post subject: 

stevemcc wrote:
santa was very good to me this year :D got a new UHF - a Uniden UHO78sx specs look great and the quality seems very good, 5W and no need to try to fit it into an already full KJ I'm a very happy camper.


Hand held :!: cool, any pics.

Author:  Fouros [ Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What Santa got me..

[quote="CD"]
The big one is my 5yr's olds and yes I thought I was getting one the same size :(

its not about the size CD :wink:

Author:  ed. [ Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:00 am ]
Post subject: 

Nice toy CD!

I got a used camera and lens for x'mas :lol:

Author:  CD [ Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:33 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What Santa got me..

Fouros wrote:
its not about the size CD :wink:


Don't tell Johnny Homes that :lol:

Quote:
ed.

Nice toy CD!

I got a used camera and lens for x'mas


Thanks Ed, I'm going to lay by an FJ40 Landcruser, at least that's what I'm thinking.... they also have a unimog that looks nice.

Used lens and camera.. didn't you just get a new one when you went O/S? How's the new pad anyway?

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/