LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Fishing /4wd trip
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=38895
Page 1 of 5

Author:  jenko [ Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:34 am ]
Post subject:  Fishing /4wd trip

I was think, how about going on a fishing/4wd trip around about march no further then 2 1/2 hrs from sydney any idea's are welcome

Author:  CD [ Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:12 pm ]
Post subject: 

I'm interested Jenko but I don't fish, I can however get a rod or two.

Author:  jenko [ Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:31 pm ]
Post subject: 

cool, so far it look like the two of us . I was thinking about going up to lithgow to see what they got to offer or have you got a better idea.

Author:  CD [ Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:27 am ]
Post subject: 

jenko wrote:
cool, so far it look like the two of us . I was thinking about going up to lithgow to see what they got to offer or have you got a better idea.


No idea Jenko.. but Ed may.. could be a good reason to get him back into the KJ for a trip :D :D

Author:  jenko [ Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:13 am ]
Post subject: 

Hi Chris it sounds like a good idea to get Ed involve :wink: :D

Author:  jenko [ Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:04 am ]
Post subject: 

Hi Chris i was talking to Dave yesterday about the trip he wants to know what weekend in march we are going and have we got in touch with Brian yet

Author:  CD [ Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:56 am ]
Post subject: 

jenko wrote:
Hi Chris i was talking to Dave yesterday about the trip he wants to know what weekend in march we are going and have we got in touch with Brian yet


Dave!! cool, how is he? I thought he was going to sell his KJ and get a Hilux or something like that.

No idea on a date, what do you think.

Author:  jenko [ Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:49 am ]
Post subject: 

Hi Chris , Dave is doing well and he saided he is keeping the KJ for now and he is running a trip up to birdsvilles in june for SJC.
dates for the trip
28,29 march

Author:  CD [ Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:23 am ]
Post subject: 

Hi Jenko, I (we - family) would prefer a trip down the coast .... like Shell Harbour. Do some beach fishing etc... The camping ground is on the beach and very nice.

So your going to open it up for SJC members? We will go if it's a beach location as the family don't really want to go inland. I'll also come along to the next SJC meeting but you will need to remind me a few day's out.

CD

Author:  jenko [ Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:49 am ]
Post subject: 

Hi Chris, i have no problem going to the beach in stead.
How about the 7 to 8 of march,
ill give you a yell when the next meeting is on

Author:  ed. [ Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:58 pm ]
Post subject: 

How about going to Durras?

Author:  CD [ Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:04 pm ]
Post subject: 

ed. wrote:
How about going to Durras?


G'day Ed, how you been?

So where is Durras?

Author:  ed. [ Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:02 am ]
Post subject: 

CD wrote:
ed. wrote:
How about going to Durras?


G'day Ed, how you been?

So where is Durras?


Hey Chris,
Been so busy it's not funny :(

Durras is down south. Near Batemans bay.
There is a lake down there which opens up to the ocean on high tide.

Author:  jenko [ Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:58 am ]
Post subject: 

Hi Ed so hows life been treating you,
so what is the fishing and camping like there
and doe's it have showers and toilets

Author:  CD [ Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:57 pm ]
Post subject: 

ed. wrote:
CD wrote:
ed. wrote:
How about going to Durras?


G'day Ed, how you been?

So where is Durras?


Hey Chris,
Been so busy it's not funny :(

Durras is down south. Near Batemans bay.
There is a lake down there which opens up to the ocean on high tide.


Have you finished doing the renovations on your new place? You’d also be getting close to tying the knot wouldn’t you?


Not sure if I’d want to go that far, reason being is I’d like to head South on the Friday night after work. I will also have to drop the dog off in Camden on the way down. So don’t really want to get there too late. I’m also keen for it to be on the beach so the kids can play in the surf.

Author:  jenko [ Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:10 pm ]
Post subject: 

Hi Chris i think i'll keep it close's for the same reason minus the kids,
all i need is the numbers so i can book a site

Author:  smorison [ Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:07 pm ]
Post subject: 

Hi All,
Chris: thanks for alerting me to the thread ;)

as soon as dates / venue are sorted i'll let you know if i can come...
going to be up in malaysia and singapore a bit so its a bit hard to say right now.


we stayed at a really nice campground in Sussex Inlet over New Years if you want to go there, definitely recommend it. we had the last available site and it was huge.

Author:  CD [ Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:38 pm ]
Post subject: 

I think Jenko said weekend of the 7 & 8th of March.. so in 5 weeks including this week. I'm not too fased if it's sooner, I just don't want to have to drive for 4hr's on Friday night.

As were throwing more ideas out there, Lemmon Tree Passage is nice. They have a little shop in the camping ground.. hot good quality coffee :D , a swiming pool, great BBQ and you can camp on the side of the lake. There is a little wharf that you can fish from & we can do a day trip to stockton.

http://www.discoveryholidayparks.com.au ... t_stephens

$40 per night for a powered camping site, I called and they have no booking's for that weekend. THey also have sites that are next to each other so you can all hear me snoor LOL.

What do you think Jenko .. guy's.. I'd be happy to bing it closer as I need a break after last week.

Author:  pipeliner [ Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:22 am ]
Post subject: 

Powered camp sites? That's not the way LOST goes on a trip!

(Well, we did on Fraser, but that doesn't count.)

Author:  CD [ Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:58 am ]
Post subject: 

[quote="pipeliner"]Powered camp sites? That's not the way LOST goes on a trip!

quote]

So have you disconnected the power from your camper?

Page 1 of 5 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/