| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| KJ RIMS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=42332 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | nobster [ Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:54 am ] |
| Post subject: | KJ RIMS |
Hi everyone, just wondering if anybody has any kj rims 4 sale, to fit 03 model.I'm after 3 or 4 i'll even take 5.So if anybody has any let me know. Thanks Nobby |
|
| Author: | palla [ Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:18 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Got 5 steelies here in WA c/w centre caps. You want?? |
|
| Author: | tan's2002kjlimited [ Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:28 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
I've got 5 5 spoke alloys I want to get out of the garage. Too bad you're on the other side of the world. Anyone else closer want them? Going to go on Craigslist as soon as I take pics. |
|
| Author: | palla [ Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:29 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
I also have a set of 5 spoke '05 alloys as well but was going to keep them. |
|
| Author: | Team J.a.G [ Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:29 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Hey Nobby........I've got my original Limited alloy rims with maxis ATs (5) if you're interested |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|