LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

The Cool Looking LOST Jeeps at the Top
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=42918
Page 1 of 3

Author:  2JeepFamily [ Wed May 06, 2009 6:05 am ]
Post subject:  The Cool Looking LOST Jeeps at the Top

hey the LOST JEEPS at the top of the forum page looks great, a sticker like that would good on both of
Jeeps, hint hint, can I get them from anywhere yet

Author:  Team J.a.G [ Wed May 06, 2009 6:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The Cool Looking LOST Jeeps at the Top

2JeepFamily wrote:
hey the LOST JEEPS at the top of the forum page looks great, a sticker like that would good on both of
Jeeps, hint hint, can I get them from anywhere yet


Yes Jason they do look OK don't they. I would think that they would only be available through www.Pixeldecals.com

Author:  corwyyn [ Wed May 06, 2009 10:23 am ]
Post subject: 

Yep, Pixeldesigns comes thru again! Here is a thread JJ started to let everyone know they are now available. Order bunches cuz money from them helps to support this site 8)

Author:  Team J.a.G [ Wed May 06, 2009 7:36 pm ]
Post subject: 

Just ordered a couple

Author:  pipeliner [ Wed May 06, 2009 7:46 pm ]
Post subject: 

What colour did you order Greg? After all, we want to be consistent.

I plan to order some.

Author:  Team J.a.G [ Wed May 06, 2009 7:56 pm ]
Post subject: 

pipeliner wrote:
What colour did you order Greg? After all, we want to be consistent.

I plan to order some.


oops :roll: ........I ordered green to go with the KJ. Not too late to change though :!:

Author:  Fouros [ Thu May 07, 2009 11:34 pm ]
Post subject: 

wanna order 1 more mate

Author:  cmohr [ Fri May 08, 2009 12:20 am ]
Post subject: 

Its GONE...... :?:

Author:  pipeliner [ Fri May 08, 2009 1:00 am ]
Post subject: 

Who wants to be included in an order - and what colour do you want?

Pipeliner 2
Fouros 1
cmohr ?

They are US$8 each, which currently will be about A$10.70.

Author:  corwyyn [ Fri May 08, 2009 1:01 am ]
Post subject: 

cmohr wrote:
Its GONE...... :?:

What, the logo? Maybe due to the format you've chosen for the forum display (not saying you've changed it, something may have changed on the server end). Might try a different display style like subsilver and see if it's there - you can always switch back to whichever one your running after a test.

FWIW I am running the subsilver format and it looks great up there on the top of the page 8)

Author:  cmohr [ Fri May 08, 2009 1:07 am ]
Post subject: 

Weird, I have the same style all the time, and it was there Wedenday, but today its gone back to the old LOSTKJs logo..... :?: :?:

Author:  Fouros [ Fri May 08, 2009 1:38 am ]
Post subject: 

its up there for me

Author:  cmohr [ Fri May 08, 2009 1:46 am ]
Post subject: 

??????????


Now ITS BACK.... :?:


Wacky Internets..... :lol:

Author:  Fouros [ Fri May 08, 2009 2:08 am ]
Post subject: 

pipeliner wrote:
Who wants to be included in an order - and what colour do you want?

Pipeliner 2
Fouros 2
- Jeep Model 2002-2004 KJ Liberty
- Background No background
- Local Chapter Down Under
- Color Charcoal Metallic

cmohr ?

They are US$8 each, which currently will be about A$10.70.

Author:  cmohr [ Fri May 08, 2009 2:44 am ]
Post subject: 

Fouros wrote:
pipeliner wrote:
Who wants to be included in an order - and what colour do you want?

Pipeliner 2
Fouros 2
- Jeep Model 2002-2004 KJ Liberty
- Background No background
- Local Chapter Down Under
- Color Charcoal Metallic

cmohr ?

They are US$8 each, which currently will be about A$10.70.


1 for me same a Fros's 's's's'ss... Thanks

Author:  pipeliner [ Sat May 09, 2009 4:35 am ]
Post subject: 

I've had to top up my PayPal account, so it will be about a week before I can order these. So if anyone else wants some let me know in the next week.

I think I'll get red with a forest background.

Author:  Glend [ Sat May 09, 2009 4:51 am ]
Post subject: 

Help me out here - when you say red, does that mean that the whole sticker will be red and not just the KJ? I assuming your mounting this on a window, maybe the usual LOST rear spot where you have a black backgound, and not on the paintwork. Chrome could be nice, in a Hummer sort of way.

Author:  pipeliner [ Sat May 09, 2009 6:32 am ]
Post subject: 

Glend wrote:
Help me out here - when you say red, does that mean that the whole sticker will be red and not just the KJ? .


I am assuming that the whole sticker will be a single colour.

Haven't quite decided whether to get red or black.

Author:  nobster [ Sat May 09, 2009 7:04 am ]
Post subject: 

Hi Pipeliner, book me in for two, Mountain backdrop, Downunder in blue, and i'll fix you up next week at JaG's Nobby

Author:  gi frog [ Sat May 09, 2009 10:35 am ]
Post subject: 

Hi Pipeliner
If the order is still open can I order two in any colour also can I fix you up when I see you if not i can send a money order or cheque thanks.
Cheers Frog :D

Page 1 of 3 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/