| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Transfer case reduction http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=43631 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | nobster [ Thu May 28, 2009 10:14 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Transfer case reduction |
A few months ago i was reading somewhere in the 4x4 section on LOST about transfer case reduction gears for a JK and they thought they might fit a KJ. Does anyone know anything about this or heard anymore, just wondering |
|
| Author: | cmohr [ Fri May 29, 2009 7:29 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I do remember posting up a link on AJOR, I think it was tjkj2002 that originally put up the link.. It was a set of planetry gears that went inbetween the auto and transfer case.. I'll see if I can find it again.. i thought it was preetty cool.. |
|
| Author: | cmohr [ Fri May 29, 2009 7:50 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Here it is.. http://advanceadapters.com/product/4341 ... drive.html |
|
| Author: | nobster [ Sat May 30, 2009 1:13 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Thanks Chris, i'll have to check this out a bit more. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|