PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!!!
I am going to make 2 or 3 threads bc I have many ?'s. First Things First I have a 2004 Libby Limited with a Rusty's budget lift 2.5". 245/75/16 Firestone Destination Mt's(they fit perfectly) only minor rubbing on inner fender. My ? is now that I have done the lift my gear ratios are way off has anyone changed the ring and pinion in the rear of their libby? I am thinking about changing to 4.10's and a lock right locker. I haul a trailer 6.5'x 12', steel frame and wood floor (not a box trailer) with mesh gate, and two sometimes three quads. I need to change them because about 50% of my driving is interstate and the poor old thing just can't carry her own weight. I have changed the plugs and air filter, the fuel filter is non-changable unless I drop the tank, just trying to get the most efficiency out of it. if you can post up how long it took you to complete project and about how much cost went into project. I have been looking around for ring and pinion sets and they can be bought fairly cheap for the chrysler 8.25 I just don't know what ones are good. I am looking for a cheap reliable set that are gonna be quiet(I know there will be noise from the locker that's beside the point). While we are at it are the diff guards worth it?

Thanks Ert