There ya go Nick!
I've been hanging around this site since Aug. of 03 and have yet to hear a bad word against the RRO Combo kit. I got mine in Dec. of 03 just before the coil lifts started coming out, and will keep it until a suitable SFA kit comes out. If you want to boost the front up, just add a 3/8" clevis by putting 3 - 1/8" X 2" conduit lock nuts over the bottom of the front struts.
If your struts and shocks are old, replace them with the Rancho's while you have it all apart. And by all means, remove the rear swaybar.
If you have any problems, just PM me, and I'll walk you through it.
I've changed my front set up by using just the top 3/8" spacer plate with rusty's standard heavy duty coils, eliminated the front puck and added a 1/2" clevis for maximum strut travel or droop. I left in the lower rear spring isolator under the rear puck and added an extra upper spring isolator plus a home made bump stop which sits on top of the puck and is bolted to the spring perch to accomadate the 32's with minor rubbing.
Hey, it was cheap, it's dependable, and it gets me where I'm going!

_________________
Slightly modified Lt. Khaki 3.7 2004 LTD 4X4. Purchased new 8/6/03.
What I don't have....A Mag light mounted to my seat.
Original Old L.O.S.T. #000354
Nick's Pics & Mods click here:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/531173http://www.survivaltopics.com/forums/