I don't visit for a few months and Tom loses his stuff, Larry still doesn't have a running V8, and Chris is still a loser
Found a tail light at pick and pull for $14 for the Libby that the wife backed into a tree with.
Now I have to buy a new key fob, hers has magically disappeared last week. Dealer wants $230 for fob, cut and program
Has anyone had to buy one? I've read good and bad from buying aftermarket ones.
I've been busy the since about August...my son owns a Ford so I am always working on it.
Since Labor Day, trans/ TC came out, we replaced rear main seal ,oil pan gasket, header gaskets, clutch disc and pressure plate, clutch master cyl, slave cyl. After 3 weeks on the road, I had to replace the axle seals in the rear axle and rear shoes. It was on the road 2 days, son said he spun tires going over the white crosswalk line and it jerked hard when he hit the pavement. Looks like he ended p tearing up the pinion bearing, the pinion gear slid back just enough it started digging into center carrier and causing drag on drivetrain. I already rebuilt center section last year, found a good use open diffy so pulled entire rear and swapped it in. All has been well for last two weeks.... Never again will I own a Ford, never.
Still trying to clean up old house to sell while still working on mom's house. Gotta finish building laundry room, sister wants to update mom's bathroom and wife wants to update kitchen

There goes anytime for my projects!
Glad to hear wifey will be home tomorrow Tom, hopefully for good!!!
_________________
'99 Tahoe, 3" BL, 285/75/16's , MT II's.
'05 Liberty Sport, -wifey's
'98 Poncho Fireturd, 3.8L, .....the purple pig!

