It is currently Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:03 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:52 pm 
Offline
Home, For Now...
Home, For Now...
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:20 pm
Posts: 1049
Location: Yelm, WA
I'm pretty sure I can't host videos on the website I host my pictures on but I have a youtube account if you want me to host them there. If you want me to host the pictures I can do that as well.

_________________
Pete
L.O.S.T. #PC050458
'04 Timberland Green Sport w/stuff...
'08 105th Anniversary H-D Dyna Low Rider
OH-58D Kiowa Warrior
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:58 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2005 5:40 pm
Posts: 569
Location: Colorado
I have a place to host the pics...I forgot I have a Youtube account too...I'll try over there...Just haven't had time to do anything with the pics yet. We did get some good shots though...I will have some up soon. The vids aren't the best quality but are pretty neat. I like the one of you going through the mud on the way in the best. I'll get them up as soon as I can.

John
];')

_________________
05 4x4/3.7L/6 Spd
245/75R16 GY Dura Trac
Lots of Mods! :D
My Wheeling Videos :JEEPIN:
My Mods, Upgrades and Custom Fabrications


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:25 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2005 5:40 pm
Posts: 569
Location: Colorado
Here are 3 video clips from this run.

The first is Pete and Joel going through some light mud.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_esmtjdpJU

Joel going through the mud he got stuck in on the way out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xT99QDNcsro

Here is Pete and I pulling Joel out of the mud hole after he got stuck.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG49Uck5Eg8

Anyone know how to embed Youtube videos on this board instead of just putting in the URL like I have done above?

John
];')

_________________
05 4x4/3.7L/6 Spd
245/75R16 GY Dura Trac
Lots of Mods! :D
My Wheeling Videos :JEEPIN:
My Mods, Upgrades and Custom Fabrications


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:08 am 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:38 pm
Posts: 12988
Location: Colorado Springs
Kugellager wrote:
Here are 3 video clips from this run.

The first is Pete and Joel going through some light mud.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_esmtjdpJU

Joel going through the mud he got stuck in on the way out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xT99QDNcsro

Here is Pete and I pulling Joel out of the mud hole after he got stuck.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG49Uck5Eg8

Anyone know how to embed Youtube videos on this board instead of just putting in the URL like I have done above?

John
];')
Looks like somebody is having fun cleaning there KJ :lol: ! Looks like you guy's had fun,gotta do a run(maybe) before MOAB,so much to do.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:35 am 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2005 5:40 pm
Posts: 569
Location: Colorado
Man that stuff was like wet concrete. Did you see the gumbo he was pushing on the passenger side? It was 2 feet deep!

John
];')

_________________
05 4x4/3.7L/6 Spd
245/75R16 GY Dura Trac
Lots of Mods! :D
My Wheeling Videos :JEEPIN:
My Mods, Upgrades and Custom Fabrications


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:37 am 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:38 pm
Posts: 12988
Location: Colorado Springs
Kugellager wrote:
Man that stuff was like wet concrete. Did you see the gumbo he was pushing on the passenger side? It was 2 feet deep!

John
];')
Just a quick tip for the next time on a run where alot of mud is expected,get a couple of cans of that spray PAM cooking oil,spray down the under carraige(not the brakes!) and clean up will be a snap,did it all the time when I mud raced but coated the entire '84 Blazer I was running.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:59 pm 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:04 am
Posts: 5
Another way to keep mud from being so sticky and hard to clean off is WD-40, just spray down your undercarriage with it, the mud will come off easily and not leave any film.

Have not priced PAM, but the WD-40 is pretty cheap.

Will have to watch your postings for future trips, the Libby is my wife's, she likes to wheel it.

_________________
2004 Liberty Sport
2003 Wrangler Rubicon


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:31 pm 
Offline
I live here
I live here
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:59 pm
Posts: 5839
Location: Aurora, CO
Griz wrote:
Another way to keep mud from being so sticky and hard to clean off is WD-40, just spray down your undercarriage with it, the mud will come off easily and not leave any film.

Have not priced PAM, but the WD-40 is pretty cheap.

Will have to watch your postings for future trips, the Libby is my wife's, she likes to wheel it.



....and get the prairie dogs chasing after our KJ's so they can lick it to death? No thanks! :lol: :lol: :lol:

...then again, is Pam cheap? She can ride with me....... :roll: :shock: :D

_________________
===
New KJ Gear - Desert Armor Flak

2004 Renegade Light Khaki - 4" JBA Lift - Rock Lizard Products: Komodo Dragon Rear Bumper, Prototype Winch-mount Front Bumper, Super Skink Sliders - All J's Super Tranny Skid II - 31" Firestone Destination AT's on Moab wheels - Cobra 75W CB w/ stock Antenna mod

[b]Retired, US Military


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:22 pm 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:04 am
Posts: 5
Tokyojoe wrote:
Griz wrote:
Another way to keep mud from being so sticky and hard to clean off is WD-40, just spray down your undercarriage with it, the mud will come off easily and not leave any film.

Have not priced PAM, but the WD-40 is pretty cheap.

Will have to watch your postings for future trips, the Libby is my wife's, she likes to wheel it.



....and get the prairie dogs chasing after our KJ's so they can lick it to death? No thanks! :lol: :lol: :lol:

...then again, is Pam cheap? She can ride with me....... :roll: :shock: :D

PAM maybe cheaper if you pick'r up on Colfax. :)

_________________
2004 Liberty Sport
2003 Wrangler Rubicon


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:49 am 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2005 5:40 pm
Posts: 569
Location: Colorado
Here are two more videos of Joel in the mud at China Wall that I somehow misplaced in all the files.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH7xdZWytx8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suCQFskpzCk



John
];')[/url]

_________________
05 4x4/3.7L/6 Spd
245/75R16 GY Dura Trac
Lots of Mods! :D
My Wheeling Videos :JEEPIN:
My Mods, Upgrades and Custom Fabrications


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com