It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: March 5 M&G
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:59 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Some things came up and I can't make it now. Sorry guys! I hate it when my plans get ruined :cry: I'll see everyone at badlands hopefully...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:23 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

blackwidowkj06 wrote:
Some things came up and I can't make it now. Sorry guys! I hate it when my plans get ruined :cry: I'll see everyone at badlands hopefully...

Now what am I going to do with all of this tranny fluid? :wink: Hope all is well.

Well, unless others have things they want done I'd enjoy the help, or perhaps that should be audience, :lol: while I install my belly up skid, steering box skid, and change my front and rear diff fluids. That's just a small portion of the mods waiting for my Jeep. I've also got a gas tank skid, CB install, steering stabilizer replacement, rear main seal replacement, oil/engine skid install, and compressor and tank install. Probably 4 hours max to get that all done. :ROTFL:

Seriously though, you all are guests at my house so if there's someone else who has things they want done that comes first.

**Prior Jeeps**
Wranglers 1989, 1998, 2005
Liberty 2003 & 2004 Renegade

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:29 pm 
LOST Member

well I may be able to take some of that tranny fluid off your hands, been meaning to do a flush on mine here in the near future. Whatcha want for it?

Flame Red, 3.7L V6, 42RLE, Command Trac, Mopar Fog Kit, Front Tow Hooks, Mopar Hitch, Mopar Skids, Renegade Rims, Firestone Destination AT's, Pre-lowered Springs, EVIC install, Cobra Ultra 18 Weather band CB Radio.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:17 pm 
LOST Addict

Matt,

gonna have to back out, still not over this pneumonia, and I have a sneaking suspicion i will be back in the hospital by Monday, I need to stay out of the monsoon forecast for this weekend, I was really looking forward to seeing you and Liz this weekend :cry:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:29 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

rokee1998 wrote:
Matt,

gonna have to back out, still not over this pneumonia, and I have a sneaking suspicion i will be back in the hospital by Monday, I need to stay out of the monsoon forecast for this weekend, I was really looking forward to seeing you and Liz this weekend :cry:

No problem. Sorry to hear your still struggling with the pneumonia. Definitely don't want you to take any risks with your health. Rest up and we'll see you another time.

**Prior Jeeps**

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:12 pm 
LOST Junkie

Matt, Towstrap, Troy and I still plan on coming up might be a round noon before we get there !! If my hands are able I'll try to lend some support to your jeepin cause !! :JEEPIN:

P.M me you address or nearest address, Thanks !!!

14 STI Wagon
75 Cutlass "S"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:16 pm 
LOST Member

Well, I'm not going to make it to this one. Looks like the tow vehicle is going to be needed around the house so I will be towing the boat we are selling wherever it needs to be. Hope you all have fun and stay dry! :wink:

Flame Red, 3.7L V6, 42RLE, Command Trac, Mopar Fog Kit, Front Tow Hooks, Mopar Hitch, Mopar Skids, Renegade Rims, Firestone Destination AT's, Pre-lowered Springs, EVIC install, Cobra Ultra 18 Weather band CB Radio.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:45 pm 
LOST Junkie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:30 pm 
LOST Addict

yodejt02 wrote:

:shock: :dizzy:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:38 pm 
LOST Junkie

droppin like flies.......is what i was getting at :D

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:54 pm 
LOST Newbie

meduncan wrote:
blackwidowkj06 wrote:

Now what am I going to do with all of this tranny fluid? :wink: Hope all is well.

Well, unless others have things they want done I'd enjoy the help, or perhaps that should be audience, :lol: while I install my belly up skid, steering box skid, and change my front and rear diff fluids. That's just a small portion of the mods waiting for my Jeep. I've also got a gas tank skid, CB install, steering stabilizer replacement, rear main seal replacement, oil/engine skid install, and compressor and tank install. Probably 4 hours max to get that all done. :ROTFL:

Seriously though, you all are guests at my house so if there's someone else who has things they want done that comes first.

I only have a couple of electrical items I need help installing. A second cigarette lighter, trailer hitch wiring harness, and a CB radio. I also have a front tow hook to put on but I can handle that. I am in need of a torque wrench for the tow hooks and trailer hitch. I'll see you all tomorrow.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:08 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Maxxis wrote:
meduncan wrote:
blackwidowkj06 wrote:

I only have a couple of electrical items I need help installing. A second cigarette lighter, trailer hitch wiring harness, and a CB radio. I also have a front tow hook to put on but I can handle that. I am in need of a torque wrench for the tow hooks and trailer hitch. I'll see you all tomorrow.

I've got the torque wrenches as well as the soldering iron and other items we might need for your CB install so we'll try to get you all set up while you're here.

**Prior Jeeps**

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:00 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

I will be there!

I have to rotate my tires and re-torque my wheel spacers, maybe pound the pinch weld if anyone wants to hit something with a BFH for stress relief purposes. I dont have anything else to do, unless someone has a full set of nutzerts they are willing to part with. :lol:

Franken/Jacked
265/75 Duratracs
Skid Row Skids
RED LED Overheads and Footwells
Custom TJ Bumper
4x 100w Hellas on rack
Nokya Hi-Watt headlight bulbs
Blacked Stockers
Thrush Welded muffler
K&N Filter
Custom Boiler Rack

Soon:More Lights, ARB/Winch

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:36 am 
LOST Newbie

VoodooMann wrote:
I will be there!

I have to rotate my tires and re-torque my wheel spacers, maybe pound the pinch weld if anyone wants to hit something with a BFH for stress relief purposes. I dont have anything else to do, unless someone has a full set of nutzerts they are willing to part with. :lol:

Well I'm driving down from the Detroit area and my wife will be with me. So I'll take a few swings with the BFH. :-)r

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:41 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

I'll be there as well...probably around noon. Look forward to seeing you all. I have no projects of my own and will help with whatever I can with my limited skills.

Megalos

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:27 pm 
LOST Newbie

Well I guess I'll be the first to report on the M&G. I enjoyed meeting everyone. Matt was a great host. I got there around 12:30pm. I had to leave at 3:30 to pick up my wife. I had dropped her off to play bingo. By the time I got back it was after 5pm. And all the Jeeps were gone. On top of that I forgot the small tool box I was supposed to take back with me to Michigan.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:39 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

What no pics? :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:39 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

I know Right?

They were hitting my jeep with a hammer, and no one got any evidence for me!

Franken/Jacked
265/75 Duratracs
Skid Row Skids
RED LED Overheads and Footwells
Custom TJ Bumper
4x 100w Hellas on rack
Nokya Hi-Watt headlight bulbs
Blacked Stockers
Thrush Welded muffler
K&N Filter
Custom Boiler Rack

Soon:More Lights, ARB/Winch

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:41 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

i took 4 and they all sucked

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:51 am 
Moderator / Lifetime Member
Moderator / Lifetime Member

Post them anyways at least we'll know it happened! :ROTFL:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next