It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18474 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 730, 731, 732, 733, 734, 735, 736 ... 924  Next
 Post subject: Re: THE OHIO CHAT ROOM!!!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:04 pm 
LOST Junkie

John3:17 wrote:
Brown Santa showed up! Thanks Tahoe - wow do you ever know how to pack something.

Did the box say "ACME" on the side?

:ALONE: http://youtu.be/Jnj8mc04r9E?t=31s :ALONE:

927/948 OME Springs - Bilstein Shocks - JBA Upper Control Arms - Rage Black Widow Roof Basket - Viper 3606V Alarm System

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:33 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

TwoBobsKJ wrote:
I would love to ride but I've scared myself too many times when I saw a rider just in the knick of time. And I know I'm not the only one who doesn't see them.

I have seen much much worse, trust me, but thank you.
I did not own my own bike for many years because of the fear and having lost some close friends to idiots. Very true people just don't pay attention especially now a days with cell phones. I however just got to the point to where I HAD to get back to riding, irrelevant of the major risk's involved on todays streets. It's in my blood and is what my close friends that I have lost would want for me, including my father. Which is why I ride as if EVERYONE is out to run me over. Heck, I almost had a cop run me over the other day, you might guess it, he was freeking texting!!! I did give him a MAJOR earful, got his badge number and let him know I am good friends with his boss after he TRIED to give me a hard time back. Even though my anger with him at the light caused traffic to miss the green, he got my point and everyone in ear shot was clapping :shock:

profdlp wrote:
Brown Santa showed up! Thanks Tahoe - wow do you ever know how to pack something.

Did the box say "ACME" on the side?

:ALONE: http://youtu.be/Jnj8mc04r9E?t=31s :ALONE:

One of the best shows ever! Now I wonder if they still consider it violent? :ROTFL:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:52 am 
Moderator / Lifetime Member

Man this getting up at 5, work at 6 for a short time has really messed up my sleeping schedule. Woke up at 4:45 even though I stayed up later
New work hours would be 8-5:30 M-F if ........................................................................
Well time to go back to bed, breakfast served from 7-9 in the lounge
then scenic route back across PA.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:13 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

tommudd wrote:
Man this getting up at 5, work at 6 for a short time has really messed up my sleeping schedule. Woke up at 4:45 even though I stayed up later
New work hours would be 8-5:30 M-F if ........................................................................
Well time to go back to bed, breakfast served from 7-9 in the lounge
then scenic route back across PA.

Have a good trip :D

2010 KK Deep Water Blue,OME Liftplus 1",JBA 5.5 UCA ,Dynaflow cat back exhaust, Weathertech VV & mats,Mopar skids,Atthehelm front bumper, Smittybilt XRC 10, Rigid LED's,RL Skink Supersliders,Gecko Safari Basket Detroit Truetrac rear, E-Locker front, G2, Dana 4.10's

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:51 am 

This is going to be a scenic ride / BBQ trip
spent some time searching for the best Q along the back roads heading west
No major highways only two lane back roads today/tomorrow/until I get home
Found one place for lunch today Shakedown BBQ, not sure of they shake ya down going in or coming out ????
also going by Dauphin's Statue of Liberty on the Susquehanna River at a stretch called Dauphin Narrows. Always see her standing out there and just brings a chuckle knowing the history etc
But anyways ....................

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:32 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

tommudd wrote:
Found one place for lunch today Shakedown BBQ, not sure of they shake ya down going in or coming out ????
also going by Dauphin's Statue of Liberty on the Susquehanna River at a stretch called Dauphin Narrows. Always see her standing out there and just brings a chuckle knowing the history etc

Now you've got me curious - I'm not familiar with the history of Dauphin's Statue of Liberty, though I've driven that stretch several times. Gonna Google it...

Cool story

Bob

- Rubicon Moabs
- 4.10's, 265/70-16 Goodyear Duratracs
- 4X Guard Trans Skid, Modded BoulderBars, Mopar Engine, T-Case, Tank Skids, ARB bumper, Smittybilt 9500XRC winch

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:40 am 

Yep cool story, I found out the story years ago since there is a truck stop just up the road on 322 that I used to stop at all the time
Just always cool to look out there and see the statue on an old bridge pier and wonder how the heck he got it up there in the first place
:ROTFL:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:36 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

tommudd wrote:

Have fun and have a safe wander! :pepper:

Freekin awesome! Found a new Barber today! I loved my old Barber and the old school shop he had but was way across town which made it difficult for me to get to him. Not only that, he is ALWAYS busy unless ya catch him right at the perfect time :cry: Which is what happened this morning, got up nice and early, headed across town to him and bam, his shop is chocked full of people waiting for cuts :banghead: . I then remembered seeing a Barber sign near my house right around the corner. Headed back and stopped on in. So very freeking cool, extremely old school, full of smoke and older folks drinking coffee and b.s.ing. I bet the place hasn't changed since the 50's! :pepper: They STILL give a razor shave and cut which is so very hard to find today. Pleased as punch, so much I'm going to go pick up some more adult punch for when I get off work tonight :ROTFL:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:41 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Oh man I am in trouble! :shock: Found this gem of a store right over the border up the road from me, dang neighbors with good taste. Picked me up a smooooooooooooooth bourbon for tonight plus he gave me a very small sampling of some small batch one time bourbon made just for them :pepper: :pepper:
http://flicks4fun.com

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:49 pm 
LOST Junkie

tommudd wrote:
Yep cool story, I found out the story years ago since there is a truck stop just up the road on 322 that I used to stop at all the time
Just always cool to look out there and see the statue on an old bridge pier and wonder how the heck he got it up there in the first place

It's a really cool story. We always look for it on the way to/from Lock Haven (for a boat race), Sunbury/Northumberland (for my family). If we don't see it, I have to turn around - it's a tradition :)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:20 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Leeann wrote:
tommudd wrote:

It's a really cool story. We always look for it on the way to/from Lock Haven (for a boat race), Sunbury/Northumberland (for my family). If we don't see it, I have to turn around - it's a tradition :)

Dang good thing your not my in my family, you'd have a long walk home :jester:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:07 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

A lil Friday night man cave humor :shock:
So I am sitting in my man cave enjoying my fine selection of night cap beverage when all of a sudden I hear a lil rustling. I pause and listen, sure enough, rustle rustle with a squeak squeak this time :shock: Oh for sure I am not alone and the night cap surely hasn't damage my hearing. Grab the nearest flashlight, of course the batteries are going dead so it is dim as a night light with a flicker to it :banghead: Start a scan of the cave with my dimely light torch to see a long lanky tail disappear into the recycle bin :shock: MUST be a rat! Grab the bat, flip on the light and get ready to swing away when all of a sudden a lil pointy nose sticks out then disappears quicker than it showed itself :shock: Crap, whatever it is it's going to make me find it among the twigs and weeds I pulled earlier in the day that I tossed into the bin. I mean I would really hate to beat the crap out of my recycle bin just to make a big mess. So I lift off the top layer to find a baby opossum! :shock: Now trying to catch a lil baby opossum may seem like an easy task but this lil bugger had some wheels! I mean it ran circles around this bin quicker than any NASCAR driver could! Finally got a hold of it by cornering it with my trusty shovel. Had the lil sucker by the tail carrying outside when the thought hit me, where's momma? Well I found out real quick where she was! She was hiding behind the garbage cans next to the bin and proceeded to chase me out of the garage as I had her baby by the tail! :shock: :shock: Here I am, baby by the tail, momma chasing me mad has a tiger that just had it's tail yanked on and I found out real quick, I still can run! Made it out the back 40 with momma on my heels and launched her baby gingerly (as gingerly as I could with a pissed off momma on my 6) over the fence into the neighbor's yard! With a hiss and some sort of snort she was up and over the fence quicker than a crack head running from the boys! Came inside after I figured out she was no longer interested in me to go grab my really bright flashlight and see if I could see them in the neighbors yard. Sure enough, both of them sitting there like nothing happened but momma had another hiss and snarl for me :ROTFL: Moral of the story, keep your man cave door shut and a bright flashlight with you at all times. Oh and tie your shoe's :-)r
Crap, now my night cap needs a night cap :ROTFL: :ROTFL:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:34 am 
LOST Junkie

BugginKJ wrote:
A lil Friday night man cave humor...

Oh, man - that is a classic!

:ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL:

927/948 OME Springs - Bilstein Shocks - JBA Upper Control Arms - Rage Black Widow Roof Basket - Viper 3606V Alarm System

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:05 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

:ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL: :dizzy:

2010 KK Deep Water Blue,OME Liftplus 1",JBA 5.5 UCA ,Dynaflow cat back exhaust, Weathertech VV & mats,Mopar skids,Atthehelm front bumper, Smittybilt XRC 10, Rigid LED's,RL Skink Supersliders,Gecko Safari Basket Detroit Truetrac rear, E-Locker front, G2, Dana 4.10's

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:44 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Got up a lil bit ago to get going on projects. The first thing I did with coffee in hand, first smoke of day dangling from lips was to do my stealth ninja scan of the cave for said rodents. Nope none but did have a big ole spider smack me in the forehead that really woke me up to give the day a kick start. I have a feeling this is going to be a very long day :ROTFL:
Now I can head off to the hardware store :JEEPIN:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:36 am 
LOST Addict

Glad they finally showed up. Like the DHL box sent through UPS? :ROTFL: I think they hate me sometimes :jester:
I send packages everyday all over the world, gotta be packed well. Last thing I need is colored dry powder pigment all over the inside of a plane.
That box originally came from our plant in China, it was heaviest box I had so I used it! :BANANA:

Hart, that's funny. "Playing possum", yea right! man those things got some teeth, could do some damage if they really wanted to.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:07 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

TAHOE wrote:
Hart, that's funny. "Playing possum", yea right! man those things got some teeth, could do some damage if they really wanted to.

The exact thought was going through my nut shell as she was thrashin and nashin her teeth while making some horrid sounds while hot on my tail with her baby in my hand by it's tail :ROTFL:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:32 pm 

Need video cameras set up around your place Buggin
just to capture some of the antics
Larry called me from my driveway I guess
but didn't talk to me anyways :ROTFL:
Maybe he's just lonesome :-)r

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:46 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Hart, that is HILARIOUS! :ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL:

Bob

- Rubicon Moabs
- 4.10's, 265/70-16 Goodyear Duratracs
- 4X Guard Trans Skid, Modded BoulderBars, Mopar Engine, T-Case, Tank Skids, ARB bumper, Smittybilt 9500XRC winch

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:13 pm 

Old Blue 6 inch lift and 33s and mine on the downhill side of the little hill , ( trying to look bigger :roll: :wink: :lol: )

JBAs Grand with 8 inch lift and 37s
Note the stock height Grand Cherokee beside of the 8 inch lifted one

Mine and Chris' last weekend and yes of course mines BIGGER .........The KJ folks The KJ

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18474 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 730, 731, 732, 733, 734, 735, 736 ... 924  Next