I just checked my CAC hose from the turbo to intercooler and it is still bone dry after removing my EHM 700mi. ago for the F31 recall. Just wondering if maybe my rings are seating in a little more since I first did the EHM at about 1500mi. and the hoses were oily. Hopefully the Amsoil Euro 5W40 oil is helping with the CCV oil mist. Taking it in Fri. for ball joints, then I will check the CAC hoses again to see if they are still dry, maybe I will leave it stock for awhile to see if the oiling starts up again???? 7009 mi. on the clock right now.
_________________
Flame Red 2005 Rubicon Unlimited, 4.0L, 6sp, dual tops, Amsoil ASL 5W30 engine oil and EAO42 filter, IPF 920hc head light conversion with PIAA Xtreme White plus bulbs, Sylvania Silverstar H3ST fogs, Armadillo front/rear bumper caps and pretty much loaded.A few pics of my rig.
http://www.gwkweather.net/id5.html